[SOLVED] - Change Product Info Page background colours - HELP

@ Alpaca

To disable sitemap,contact go to BO then to modules then you scroll down to the bottom to "blocks" and search for "Permanent links block v0.1" and disable or uninstall.

To disable Visa card advertisements go to BO then modules scrol down to the bottom to "blocks" then disable "Block advertising v0.1" and disable or uninstall.

ysco..

Hi Black Sand,

Thank you for the direction, I have managed to charge some of the back ground but only under the main product image, inbetween the more info block and the add to cart block, but for some reason there is still trouble changing the all of the background under the title_bg.gif. It seems like there is some type of cell padding that will not fill the entire area white as I want it.

Also, the "More info" area, I cannot find the exact code to make this white. Any ideas?

in global.css you will find something /*product.tpl*/, change background colors under that word

Perfect, I had just figured it out. Thanks. My issue is now to make the Breadcrumb background a completely different colour. Because the breadcrumb is within this product.tpl 'cell', it makes the breadcrumb background white (the colour that I only want the red part in my original post screenshot. Any ideas? I have been using firebug in every oppotunity.

hi alpaca
I advice you to use "fire bug" adds of mozilla firefox. By this "fire bug" you can solve your problem

• 2 weeks later...