[Solved] What's happening with prestastore

Daniel Medo

Question

Hi,

I uploaded my new template to prestastore 1 week ago. But i am still waiting for validation from presta team. Also nobody responded to my email sended to presta team for about 3 days ago. So I want to know, what's happening with prestastore and with presta team?

Thanks for any answers
Daniel

4 answers to this question

Hi Patric,

this post is related to this topic, so i am posting it here.

The problem:
You tested my template MD-ElectroWorld on prestastore and wrote me this:

I tested the module you submitted on PrestaStore.
Please find in attachements the problems I found.

Problem with module "Home featured" display (I tried 2 times with a fresh install – same result)

I wrote you an email, but you didn't answer to it, so i need to know, in which browser the error occured.

I have tested the template in following browsers: IE6, IE7, IE8, Firefox 3.6, Google Chrome 4, Opera10 and now also in Safari4 on Windows XP, but there is no bug in featured products on index page.

I have also used this service http://browsershots.org for another testing (i have the template also online), but the index page is showing as it should in every mayor web browser...

My tests were on clean install of prestashop v1.2.5.0

Edit:
I can't download my own template from prestastore, so I can't test the whole package from there.

Edit2:
Patric, it seems to me, that you forgot to rewrite the modules in installation of your prestahop with the modules directory from my template package, that is causing the problem with featured products, also with buttons, etc.

Hi again Patric,

please look at the image attached to this post. This is the same result as you achieved.

i found hopefully a final solution for this problem:

If this happens to you, you must clear smarty compile files located in your installation of prestashop/tools/smarty/compile directory (delete all the files located there)

and you must clear Firefox cache, you can find more info here:
http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Clear+Recent+History#Clearing_your_history

All the files in my package are good, the problem is just with cache.

18237_a15vFgConbtd43cA44P6_t