SOLVED: Internet Explorer adds default attributes to cart

Hi

I get now already second e-mail from my costumers, that something is wrong choosing attributes.
What they told - that they choosing right attributes and when they adding this product to cart - it is with default attributes.
I can't see myself the same problem - I tested with my browsers and operating systems. All works fine. But I now I am behind Internet Explorer - and here is the same problem. Product is added to cart with default attributes!
With Firefox and Opera - all works fine.
Theme - is with small modifications - default PrestaShop theme.

So my question to Presta users - has some one also seen similar problem and where can be the problem?
Howto fix that?

My shop and one product: http://netikink.eu/22-tavaline-fototass-ristkuliku-kujulise-pildiga.html

I uploaded already again default product.js from PrestaShop theme - the same situation.
But other test shop - all works fine....

EDIT: Errors with this product.js script are in all pages with IE8. But why in my case it adds to cart default attributes....
I disabled AJAX cart - same - I added it back.
I tested in other test shops with all the same settings as in netikink.eu - everything works (its shows the error, but its adds right products to cart). And with other browsers - its works also fine.

I just checked again and now you've got another Javascript error on line 96:

extraParams:{ajaxSearch:1,id_lang:}

I've seen this error before. It is caused when $cookie->id_lang is empty. I believe it has been reported as a bug and fixed, but I can't find the bug report.

For the original attribute problem, try going to the "3. Combinations" tab and assigning images to all the combinations.

I added now for this product (I have about hundred products and each has attributes so to change all - it is pain in the ....) to each attribute the image also - but nothing. Still the same. So this is not the problem. I can't find any IE6 or IE7 browser also for test.
Strange is that, that in Firefox and Opera - its works without any problem.

Now AJAX cart works with Firefox. It was Yes this 1.1 theme thing. But I can't test it with IE8 right now.
This theme and is default theme - I changed some pictures and add horizontal menu, but all other files are default files.

EDIT: the same issue with IE6 - with Forefox and Opera - all works fine.

********* and many other censored words....

I found the problem. It was - Twitter Connect module, what causes this issue! I think there was some conflict between Twitter javascript and PrestaShop JavaScript. After removing this block (not only disabling, but removing) helps.

• 2 years later...