ruilong

[MODULES] Download page

Getting tired of customers not finding the download page?
Here is a quick solution.

Upload the module to modules directory, put the mydownloads.php in the rootfolder and mydownloads.tpl in your theme directory. Click install on the module to add a link to the "my account block" and your customers can download all their files from a single download page.

Please feel free to do improvements and modifications to this module and use it as you see fit.
Also report any bugs here.

mydownloads.zip

• Like 1

Thanks a lot, very usefull not tested yet, annouced to prestatools !

hi, this looks very useful, however i do not have a clue about how to go about installing it. please can you help? i am new to presta shop.

i am trying to get an attachment to show within a product page but for some reason it's not working. please can you help?

you seem very knowledgable about prestashop.

hi, this looks very useful, however i do not have a clue about how to go about installing it. please can you help? i am new to presta shop.

i am trying to get an attachment to show within a product page but for some reason it's not working. please can you help?

you seem very knowledgable about prestashop.

Upload the mydownloads folder to your modules folder on your ftp.
next, upload the mydownloads.tpl to your themes directory (the theme you are using, if it's prestashop default theme, it would be themes/prestashop/
Upload the file mydownloads.php to your root directory.
Click install on the module in the modules list in your back-end.
done.

Thanks for modul.

In my 1.1 dont work properly: i have ordered a downlodable product but dont read nothing in mod disply

I don’t understand what this module is good….

Me too.
I installed it; but I do not see anything nowhere.

I don’t understand what this module is good….

Me too.
I installed it; but I do not see anything nowhere.

Do you often install modules you don't know what it is? :)

this module will add a "my downloads" link in the my account block, and when clicking on the link, you will see a list of all virtual product you have bought with the download links.
it makes it easier for the customers to find the downloads.

I did not know too much, then rather than to die idiotic; I tested. :-)
Thank you for the answer; indeed, I realized result that much later.

Thank you still.

Hello ruilong

Thanks for this module. Perform all the steps to install it, and I get this error:

Fatal error: Class 'Module' not found in C:\wamp\www\prestashop\modules\mydownloads\mydownloads.php on line 3

Why is this happening?

Hello ruilong

Thanks for this module. Perform all the steps to install it, and I get this error:

Fatal error: Class 'Module' not found in C:\wamp\www\prestashop\modules\mydownloads\mydownloads.php on line 3

Why is this happening?

Maybe you use the wrong version of Prestashop?

Hi, ruilong I am using Prestashop 1.5.2 ........this good?

When I raise the folder of module, and the Archives, soon I am going to install it, message jumps to me:

Module (s) not installed (s) correctly:

* Mydownloads

Thanks!!

Hi, ruilong I am using Prestashop 1.5.2 ........this good?

When I raise the folder of module, and the Archives, soon I am going to install it, message jumps to me:

Module (s) not installed (s) correctly:

* Mydownloads

Thanks!!

Prestashop 1.5.2 !!!!! ... where did you get this..... I think the last version is 1.3.1...

Must be dyslexic. I think it was supposed to be v1.2.5.

I have just installed this module in latest version of prestashop and purchased a digital product but when I go to "My Downloads" page I see this message-"You don not posses any downloads". However I a, able to see my downloads by clicking on order number and then the product name. Does anyone have any idea about this?

Hello,

Very goodmodule,simple but useful, Iallowed myselfto make some improvementsto the moduleand especially onthe structureof the modulewhich includednopartin thefront officemodulebutinadditiontothe theme directory.

Nowthe module isin one blockasa realmodule, it runs onPrestashop 1.4and should work ontheearlier versionbut Ihave nottested.

@Ruilong, Icreated adownload page forthismodule formy websitebecause I want toconsolidatecertain moduleof the community andmakethe improvements that canbe usefulifit's a problemIjustdeletethecoursepagefor you totell me.

Page on mywebsite:http://www.prestaspirit.fr/34-mes-telechargements-client.html

cordially

mydownloads.zip

I added a link on the Live demo download page on my site, you can see the results by logging in with the details in the form of predefined connection.

try our modules all downloads

I have tried your updated version now, but in it's current state I am not going to use it; although it works in 1.4.7.0 I consider the code/construction bloated; I hope you will perhaps use your skills to release a "clean" version? Please don't get me wrong, I do appreciate your work, but I'm thinking the extras that is packed into this module does not belong there.

I dont understand what do you mean with a CLEAN version. The module is quite simply, and very small. The extras are for future adds, but you can clean the images that dont use or css

Function is #1, styling is way down on the list and should (in my opinion) not be written into a module; this one is hooked into the my-account box and should use the related styling. This css-folder in this module alone is twice the size than all of Prestashop's css combined... The code is bloated; all (my) right-side boxes disappear as well as top- and bottom content and I observe the general layout shift a couple of pixel downwards when I click it.

B) KISS

I added style becouse a lot of user dont found the DOWNLOAD option, so, putting more visible is the best way. But you can remove the style from the tpl and apply the normal style.The css is not load al all, this mean that the module dont load all the css files here, so dont worry.I used on my site and all loks good, dont see any problems on top/bottom

Hello,

I have installed the module from catalogo-onliersi.net and it works well.

However the blue button with "Mes téléchargements" is bigger than the size of the bloc "Mon compte".

How to decrease the size of the button or the font size ?

A contrario, the grey button with the title of the file to download is too small or the size font too big because the title does not appear completely.

How to correct this ?

Many thanks for your help and thanks again for your work.

Sandra

Edited by Sandra-66

Hello !

Thanks for your reply.

I have finally found how to reduce the blue button, it's ok now but not found how to increase the size of the title of the file to download. www.desfeesetdespoints.ch. I have only 2 items with file to download,

Sandra

you cna edit the style .css file in the module in the css folder, and change the line .a-btn-text the font-size

Hello,

I have tried your suggestion.

Unfortunately it doesn't work when the title of the product to download is long. It marks the 2 first words and "..."

Decreasing the font size does not solve the problem. Is it possible to increase the size of the button instead ?

Thanks for your help.

oh, sorry

, is this line

<span class="a-btn-text">{l s='Download' mod='alldownloads'}: {$i.product_name|truncate:20:'...'}</span>

change the truncate value for a high value

Thank you for this useful module (post#21)

I would like to have the list of downloadable files sorted alphabetically.

Is there a way to add a "sort by" in the  {foreach from=$products item=product name=products} statement in mydownloads.tpl?

Thank you for help

bonjour

j'utilise ce module "mydownloads.zip" sur un presta 1.5.6.0

je rencontre juste un petit problème, il arrive qu'un article possède 2 fichiers en téléchargements 

par contre dans la page ou se trouve les liens de téléchargement, qu'un seul lien est affiché

si quelqu'un aurait un idée pour afficher tous les fichiers téléchargeables liés

merci

bonjour

j'utilise ce module "mydownloads.zip" sur un presta 1.5.6.0

je rencontre juste un petit problème, il arrive qu'un article possède 2 fichiers en téléchargements 

par contre dans la page ou se trouve les liens de téléchargement, qu'un seul lien est affiché

si quelqu'un aurait un idée pour afficher tous les fichiers téléchargeables liés

merci

check in our site the module http://catalogo-onlinersi.net/fr/blocs/293-tous-les-telechargements.html

bonjour

merci pour l'information

j'ai envoyé justement un message sur votre support car je rencontre un problème

sur un prestashop 1.5.6.0

quand je passe par votre module, j'ai "ce fichier n'existe plus"

alors que quand je passe par la commande directement tout marche

Bonjour j'ai telechargé et installé votre module sur mon site

L'installation s'est bien passée

par contre quand on achète un produit sur ma boutique qui possède un fichier en telechargement et qu'on veut le récupérer ca affiche "ce fichier n'existe plus" alors quand passant par la commande ca marche on peut telecharger le fichier

I just want to point out that I developed similar module. It is compatible with Prestashop 1.5.x, and is actively developed and supported.

• Like 1