How do you set up the Affiliate Program?

The whole reason I installed Prestashop was because it came highly recommended and it lists an Affiliate Program as one of its features. I cannot find any way to configure this or anything. How do I do this? There is nothing in the documentation.

• Like 1

Go to Stats > Referrers, then click "Add new". You can then add affiliate account username and password and specify the fee they receive per click, per order and per percentage of sales. Once you have installed the "Tracking - Front office v1.0" module on the Modules tab, these affiliates can access their statistics by going to http://www.yoursite.com/modules/trackingfront/stats.php.

Click on the header of the "Help" box to display instructions on how to set up the referrer URLs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Go to Stats > Referrers, then click "Add new". You can then add affiliate account username and password and specify the fee they receive per click, per order and per percentage of sales. Once you have installed the "Tracking - Front office v1.0" module on the Modules tab, these affiliates can access their statistics by going to http://www.yoursite....front/stats.php.

Click on the header of the "Help" box to display instructions on how to set up the referrer URLs.

I have set-up the referrer system, and it seems to track visits, but it seems that it is only pertaining to the 'request_url' landing page that is specified. I would like the system to track visits, and give credit for any sales within my shop. Is it a matter of simply using the "%" wildcard to denote the entire shop? I had done this for several referrers, and then suddenly one of them started showing credit for ALL sales on the site since the first of January. Obviously not correct.

Let me know if there is something I'm missing WRT using the 'request_url' field (or NOT using it perhaps).

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

I have set-up the referrer system, and it seems to track visits, but it seems that it is only pertaining to the 'request_url' landing page that is specified. I would like the system to track visits, and give credit for any sales within my shop. Is it a matter of simply using the "%" wildcard to denote the entire shop? I had done this for several referrers, and then suddenly one of them started showing credit for ALL sales on the site since the first of January. Obviously not correct.

Let me know if there is something I'm missing WRT using the 'request_url' field (or NOT using it perhaps).

Thanks!

For the life of me I simply can't get this too work. Are you able to PM message me a screen shot of how you have set this up. I just want to track referrals from a site that I have a banner on.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

currently i got it to work already, but my users are not able to change their password!!!

Also after they have logged in, they will be pushed to a 404 page, which I have already set it back to the home page. Not a very pleasing experience for my user...

is there anything we need to change?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Now available the new affiliate program module RefPRO.

It allows you to create the 1- or 2-levels affiliate program. Module suitable for PrestaShop 1.3-1.5. Russian and English translations included.

DEMO: Backoffice http://presta.order-shop.ru/admin0 ([email protected] / qwertyui)

it looks ok at backoffice. Do you have a test account for customer? I really want to see what customer can see... thanks

• 1 month later...

I was getting the 404 page too.  The only error was Debug, page not found... use the 404 page.

I edited modules/trackingfront/trackingfront.php

Line 65 and Line 99 (+ or -)

Change

Tools::redirect('modules/trackingfront/stats.php');

to

//Tools::redirect('modules/trackingfront/stats.php');
$tracking_uri = $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'];
$tracking_link = 'https://'.$tracking_uri.'/modules/trackingfront/stats.php';
Tools::redirectLink($tracking_link);

Use the same code on line 99

Works for multi-store too.

I'm not sure why, but Tools::Redirect doesn't want to forward the file to itself.

currently i got it to work already, but my users are not able to change their password!!!

Also after they have logged in, they will be pushed to a 404 page, which I have already set it back to the home page. Not a very pleasing experience for my user...

is there anything we need to change?

Edited by melriks (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

For the life of me I simply can't get this too work. Are you able to PM message me a screen shot of how you have set this up. I just want to track referrals from a site that I have a banner on.

Please let me know how this is setup. An order of 1 of my referres is counted for ALL referrers too!

Help is very much appreciated.

Thanks!

I am experiencing the same!

How can this be solved?

Thank you for the reply!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Go to Stats > Referrers, then click "Add new". You can then add affiliate account username and password and specify the fee they receive per click, per order and per percentage of sales. Once you have installed the "Tracking - Front office v1.0" module on the Modules tab, these affiliates can access their statistics by going to http://www.yoursite.com/modules/trackingfront/stats.php.

Hi Rocky,

after i read through the documentation of referrers, there are two part which are:

HTTP referrer and Request URI. could you explain more with an example for me easy to understand how actually things work?

thanks

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

For anyone looking for an affiliate program which supports banners, social sharing, discount coupons, commissions on order and customer referrals, please have a look at our module Affiliates Pro for PrestaShop available here:  http://addons.prestashop.com/en/sea-paid-advertising-affiliation-platforms/18293-affiliates-pro.html

It's been awarded PrestaShop's Favorite 2016 and is running successfully on many stores.

Cheers

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone im using prestashop 1.6.0.14 im having issues on my stats>referrers   (Tracking - Front office module)

My referrers is to receiving 10% rewards per Product Purchase from there referrals the problem
is that 10% of the total amount shipping and delivery cost is included.

What i need is give the 10% only of the product purchase and exclude the shipping cost,.
How can i edit that?  Thanks,.. Hope to read you reply soon,...

Edited by zuyuii (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
On 5/14/2021 at 7:43 AM, rcarrie2011 said:

I just installed latest Prestashop, but I don't see Referrers under Stats, only "Prestashop Metrics" and "Stats". Is Referral still available in 1.7.7.4, or I have to buy a module?

Referrers is not the same thing as affiliate program.\

go to PS addons and purchase an affiliate module