picture of home featured is being resized!

hi!

i am uploading images in proper size (that is good for my needs) to the site, while declaring them as home category.
as well, when i upload an image, i check the box: use as a cover for the picture.
however, the picture is being uploaded in a tiny size! how can i upload it in a normal size?

Do you mean that you want the thumbnails of the product images to be bigger in the featured products module? You can do this by going to Preferences > Images, then click the Edit button next to Home and increase the thumbnail size from 129 x 129 px to whatever size you want them to be, then click Save, then "Regenerate thumbnails".

• 3 weeks later...
Do you mean that you want the thumbnails of the product images to be bigger in the featured products module? You can do this by going to Preferences > Images, then click the Edit button next to Home and increase the thumbnail size from 129 x 129 px to whatever size you want them to be, then click Save, then "Regenerate thumbnails".

How about this issue? I would like to have large images in the featured but when I enlarge them in the admin I get discrepancies. Is there trick for that. I appreciate your help.

17979_WXniXpZ616seDy5Xvq8Q_t

find this code, and increase value of width.

#center_column .products_block ul li {
background-color:#D0D3D8;
border-bottom:1px solid white;
border-right:1px solid white;
clear:none;
float:left;
margin-top:0;
padding:0;
width:133px;
}