zapalm

[MODULE] JivoChat Live Chat

module simple update.

'max' property of the 'prestashop versions compliance' setting was removed.

it means that the module can be installed on any version beginning from PS 1.5.0.0.

for the actual version of the module follow the link: Last stable release (permanent link to zip-file).

some info:

i am an official partner of Jivosite company.

if you have a problem with the module you should ask me about this in this forum.

if you have another problem - with Jivosite widget or have a question then ask the Jivosite company support.

Edited by zapalm (see edit history)

Update.

• Fixed a problem with toggle field sets
  • The module now supports PrestaShop 1.7

Download last stable release (permanent link to zip-file).

Hi, guys!

I have just updated the module! The link to download the module is the same. See the change-log in my site.

I have also asked a JivoChat manager to give a promo-code for the professional plan for free for a new JivoChat account registration.

Here is: HAPPY-BIRTHDAY-ZAPALM-33

This promo-code will give you a free license for 5 agents for 30 days. Activate it until the end of November 2018.

I have decided to publish this module also on Addons with the minimum cost! It's free, but i can't make it free on Addons. Tomorrow. there will be the maximum discount 30% until the end of November. And then I will also make a discount if it will be possible.