how to design custom template? [FIXED]

Hi:

first of all sorry for my poor English

I need to assemble a template as a configuration that a customer asked me and not how. Prestashop I am new but I've been seeing a lot and something I understand, the problem is the design. I understand the issue of css and xhtml but my question is nothing more than how to draw the structure.

Let us start from the basis of a diagram show them how it should be my template.

Illustration of the structure

My question basically is:

how can I put static content interspersed with modules on the homepage?
As you see in the image I have two photos in gray static and then the module OFFERS in yellow.

In what template I will put the divs where the static parts, either an image or any content, video, image or text.??

I have to use new HOOKS for each part or can I change any of TPL to put them?

I hope someone can help me.

Thank you very much for entire forum.

16903_ebpXHv1x97bJZxfW5zze_t

You simply create a new directory under /themes and copy all the files from /themes/prestashop into it.

Then you need to edit the tpl files in that directory adding/changing whatever parts of the xhtml and css you like -- HOWEVER -- the standard {$HOOK_XXX} tags that are included in the tpl files pretty much have to stay in the tpl files they are used in (you can movem arounf and encapsulate them in markup if you like though). To customise the homepage, for example, you need to edit /themes//index.tpl (which by default will just output everything rendered to the "Homepage content" hook position, which will be in the {$HOOK_HOME} template variable).

For including the module output, you need to hook them into 'Homepage content' via Admin->Modules->Positions->Transplant a module HOWEVER some of the modules may not support being hooked there. If they do all support outputting content there, then it will work, and you can set the order they render in via Admin->Modules->Positions

Good Luck,

Paul