Ideal Payment Modules

Aanbieding

Dear Prestashop team,

In Holland there is one important module for payments an that is the module of www.sisow.nl. Please make this module as sson as posible available for the cloud version. Otherwise we cannot work with a Prestashop Cloud version in Holland, we are depending in this module.

Greatings,

Peter

prestashop368.zip

Edited by Aanbieding (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Peter,

On Cloud, you can only find modules that are available (free or not) on addons.prestashop.com. As we now host the shops, we must keep a level of "control" to maintain the quality of the modules installed on the shops. This is why the decision was taken to only permit these modules, as we know it works with Cloud.

Sisow is not available on Addons, so it is now impossible to use it on Cloud.

But they can display it as contributors on Addons, they would have more customers.

May I ask you what makes Sisow better, compared to others?

• Like 1

Hi,

Sisow is one of the PSP's that offer iDeal payments. iDeal is the most used payment method in the Netherlands. Sisow offers it a low transaction costs, so it is widely used.

I'm thinking of switching  from Shoptrader to Prestashop. but if Sisow is not available on Prestashop Cloud, I'm sorry to say, it's a no go. I'll loose a lot of customers not able or willing to pay by Credit Card or PayPal and my costs for a payment service wil increase tremendiously (0,43 euro per transaction for iDeal compared to 3,5% per transaction for CC or PayPal on an average sales price of 70 euro per transaction).

Strange thing is that Sisow has an addon for the non-cloud environment. But running my shop on a home maintained NAS doens't seem like a good idea.

Or does Prestashop offer other addons with iDeal services with comparable prices?

Regards - Arthur

Edited by DKBHS (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hi Vincent,

Like Arthur says, sisow already have a solution for different payment methods, not only Ideal, but a lot more,  also for different e-commerce platforms ( see link: https://www.sisow.nl/algemeen/implementatie )

A lot of webshops in Holland are using this software, and i think it has to be also available for the cloud version of Prestashop.

In the first topic i have inserted the software for Prestashop 1.6 version.

I think that you guys can easyly  solved out, this software can run on the cloud version.

I have already contacted sisow but they said that Prestashop did not contacted them, so please do if they need to make changes to the software.

Greatings,

Peter

• Like 1

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. Ok I understand the need.

I've transmitted it to our commercial team, but it's out of my skills so I cannot say what will happen.

But, we have other partners that have iDeal and other payment methods. For example :

- HiPay : http://addons.prestashop.com/nl/payment-modules-prestashop/1746-hipay.html

- Skrill : http://addons.prestashop.com/nl/payment-modules-prestashop/1747-skrill.html

And in a few months, PrestaShop will launch in Netherlands PrestaShop Payments that contains iDeals and many other payment methods. Now it's just available in Spain, as pilot country.

• Like 1

HI Vincent,

Thanks for your reply and thanks for transmitting the request.

I've checked the alternatives you mentioned and also Ayden. But they are all very costly, as far as I can see (2,9% of sales amount for Skrill, a minimum of €100,- a month for Ayden (HiPay I could not find any pricing, I only could aply for a personal quote, which imho is not very transparent and gives me the idea that I pay to much anyway :-))).

So I'm very interested in the Prestashop Payments and it's pricing.

Can you keep us updated on both the Prestashop Payments and the Sisow connection desicion in any way?

Thanks in advance

Arthur

• Like 1

Hi Vincent,

Sisow offers iDeal transaction cost from €0,45 (ex VAT). ShopTrader clients get a discount of 0,02 euro per transaction (eg 0,43 ex or 0,52 inc VAT).

Also:

No start up costs

No minimal amount of transactions (like Ayden)

No Monthly fee

No batch costs

They also offer: Bank transfer (SEPA), Mister Cash/Bancontact, Sofort, Credit card, PayPal

(See prices: https://www.sisow.nl/epay-online-betaalmogelijkheden/epay-informatie, in dutch but pretty clear to read I think)

Regards

Arthur

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

In Prestashop Payments (ok, i've talked about it for a few months, but we are reaaaaally closed to release it in whole Europe :D ) there is Sofort payment and you can have a test account.

Around 20 countries will be released next week and the last ones (Netherlands, Portugal, Austria, Germany and Italy) a few days after, it's just a question of translations.

• 1 month later...

You guys should also integrate Stripe into Prestashop. It's one of the best gateways not only because it's trusted more than others but it also has very good transactional fee rates. It's customer service is also fantastic for sellers. Please do this!

• 5 months later...