[SOLVED] Address not displaying in checkout proccess

Hi there,

A really odd error here...

When a client starts the checkout proccess in my shop, they get to the "address" screen but it looks like the attached picture "addresspic01.jpg" There is no address info displayed! If they click the "Use the same address for billing." checkbox then their address info pops up as in attached picture "addresspic02".

I might be pedantic about this, but I would really like the address info to be displayed as it looks more pro imo.

I hope this is not a weird one and that someone can shed some light. Thanks.

Regards,

16828_PGZZQGOwQloAygkRX3hz_t

16829_jssxBBitFlKn7zmC53wI_t

I found an older thread about this here... http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/16219/#73365
Need to check it out, but feel that the error might be in my "order-address.tpl" file. There is no exact howto fix it tho...

*Update*
Naaaa, I loaded a fresh store and the address was coming up correctly. I copied that shops order-address.tpl and order-address.js to the shop where I am having the hassle and the address is still not coming up... :(
So, it's not those files.... *sigh*

SOLVED! WOOT!!!

Ok, I loaded a fresh store and went through adding modules first and changing positions (transplanting).

After adding each module and setting to the position (transplanting) I wanted, AS WELL as deleting from positions I didn't want, I would perform a checkout process.

As per normal, I wanted my "quick search block v1.0" on the left column and I added it there. What I then did was delete "quick search block v1.0" from the "Header of Pages" Hook.

THAT was when I saw the address info not display in the check out proccess.

I re-transplanted the "quick search block v1.0" module to the "Header of Pages" Hook and VOILA, I had my addresses back!

So, this was a fix for me for my store configuration.

Hope this helps others who might have the same issue.

Regards,

• 1 month later...