Cannot access back office of fresh installed Prestashop 1.6.0.9

Hello there,

I have installed a fresh copy of Prestashop 1.6.0.9, front panel works fine, but to the back-office, like administrator, I cannot access. Tried to clear browser history,cashe cookies etc. Tried to clear smarty cache. Tried to change the value of IP check from false to true. Tried to write these line into config file : $cfg['ForceSSL'] = true;.

Enabled error reporting and getting this one: 

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_KEY_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_KEY_' in /home/ersi/domains/ersi.lt/public_html/classes/Cookie.php on line 80

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_IV_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_IV_' in /home/ersi/domains/ersi.lt/public_html/classes/Cookie.php on line 80

Warning: mcrypt_decrypt(): Key of size 14 not supported by this algorithm. Only keys of sizes 16, 24 or 32 supported in /home/ersi/domains/ersi.lt/public_html/classes/Rijndael.php on line 70

But all these work was worthy.. Please can anyone help me?

• 11 months later...

Prestashop 1.6.0.8

Same problem here: cannot access to the back office and this warning:

Warning: mcrypt_decrypt(): Key of size 14 not supported by this algorithm. Only keys of sizes 16, 24 or 32 supported in xxx/classes/Rijndael.php on line 70

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Log in to your host account's cPanel, then click the "PHP Config" button in the "Programming" section. You can then choose which PHP version your account will use. If you don't have such an option, you'll have to contact your host and ask them to roll back to PHP 5.5.

• 1 year later...
On 2016-09-18 at 4:29 AM, rocky said:

Log in to your host account's cPanel, then click the "PHP Config" button in the "Programming" section. You can then choose which PHP version your account will use. If you don't have such an option, you'll have to contact your host and ask them to roll back to PHP 5.5.

It's an option, but I guess some one like me needs php 5.6 or maybe 7.1.

It should be some other option to do it right.

Any one know the solution?

16 hours ago, gadnis said:

It's an option, but I guess some one like me needs php 5.6 or maybe 7.1.

It should be some other option to do it right.

Any one know the solution?

Hard to provide a solution, without knowing the issue.  You are posting on a 2.5 year old topic.  Perhaps you can give us some more information

1. Prestashop version
  2. Current PHP version
  3. Error you are having

• 1 year later...

hey i am sorry for my late replay but i have find a simple solution for this  first of all rename your current file in  classes/     Rijndael.php 

and then try to upload prestashop latest version  Rijndael.php file and try to clear your cache  and that fix it your issue 

from here you can download your latest file of Rijndael.php 

Rijndael.php