redirect after login doesnt work as i want

fransjaeger

Hi

I need prestashop to be more userfriendly on login.

Lets say a user is logged out and visit this url
/history?DoThisAndDoThat=1&id_order=12
he will then be redirected to auth login
/auth?back=history
and after login he will be redirected to
/history

This means that this is lost during login:

?DoThisAndDoThat=1&id_order=12

Result is, that Im linking to something, but leading customer to something else. Not cool !!!

How to fix this problem?

Edited by michaelhjulskov (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately your solution does not work on my website - I must admit we have a "Private Sales" module and a "Social Login" module installed, so this might be a bit of a conflict.

It's still a big turn-down for Prestashop: a simple ajax login without all this troubles was implemented even on Magento like 2 years ago...

Sorry im not wanting to be rood or scare you away, im just tired of nobody taking it serious to share. I share a lot and i totally aggre presta stinks in many ways, but lets solve things together okay. Your maybe can improve my code just a little bit now or you got a better idea, cool.

OR at least write how to reproduce what is not working correctly.

Sorry im not wanting to be rood or scare you away, im just tired of nobody taking it serious to share. I share a lot and i totally aggre presta stinks in many ways, but lets solve things together okay. Your maybe can improve my code just a little bit now or you got a better idea, cool.

OR at least write how to reproduce what is not working correctly.

No offence taken, I am just disappointed because of this and because I tried all the solutions/ideas posted here and none of them worked (a lot were meant for PS 1.5 and I tried to adapt them).

Obviously I will share the working one (if I find one), but after 8 months working on Prestashop I really feel trapped...

• 1 month later...