[SOLVED]Theme configurator modifications

Hi,

I am trying to modify the theme configurator. My site requirements are to have 6 images of equal size. I can see the theme configurator has 5 images.

Top 3 are of size 383x267

bottom 2 are of size 383x142 and 777x142

Now i need all the images to be 383x267. So all top and bottom images are exact same size. I looked up into few discussions  but they are not solved. Does anyone have any Idea how to do this. If you look at the screen grab you will see the sixth image is coming up on 3rd row instead of 2nd row.

post-908574-0-87708500-1422924358_thumb.png

Edited by shri (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Marco,

I posted this many days ago and no one replied to me. I mean seriously there were zero replies. I searched forums.

I tried everything from changing width and height in css files to modifying tpl files.

Nothing worked for me. So i found a dodgy way to do it as my boss couldn't wait anymore.

I do not know if you would like it but it could work as a temporary fix for you.

I created a plain image of size 777x267 and merged two files of size 383x267 each, next to one another and saved it.

Than i uploaded this new image in place of the last item, and that's it .

It appears as if there are six images, when really there are 5, with the 5th one having two images side by side. 

post-908574-0-62436200-1423780924_thumb.png

post-908574-0-24110900-1423781080_thumb.png

• Like 1

Thank you very much for your answer.

And look at this free module flexy slideriin free modules section. Its very good and i am trying it. There is other payed module advertise everywhere from the same developer.

Have a look in the videos in youtube.

Best regards and thanks

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I've the same problem, and Dioniz give me the right solution:

Open yourdomain/modules/themeconfigurator/css/hooks.css and find this code:

#htmlcontent_home ul li.htmlcontent-item-5 {
    width: 66.6667%;
}
Comment or remove

width: 66.6667%;