Sitemap doesn't work,help!

Guest Steven_king

Hi all,
My sitemap doesn't work,when I click"update sitemap file",the coming up page is blank as you can see the pic attached.

I need to improving seo,so far,only 196 pages of my site are indexed in 2 months.

Thank you for your suggestion!

16780_xa6EllTyapiGYi1kCfcY_t

16781_H5jn8M4ZNst4iAQnBEPS_t

Sorry,but this is a new site and new domain for me,I don't konw how the former owner of [Fake website - Moderated by Patric] treated with their cusotmers.I don't know it is listed in fraud and scam list before I registered it.

you can check the registered time(whois) of [Fake website - Moderated by Patric] for confirmation.

It is a new start for [Fake website - Moderated by Patric] and new start for me.Everyboady are welcomed.

However ,I still need your suggestions of my sitemap problem.Thank you.

Seems like writing to file fails..
To check if filewriting fails you can insert a line in "modules\gsitemap\gsitemap.php" to echo out what have been generated before it try to write result to file..
If you see many lines with text, then generating is "ok", but writing to file fails.
If you don't get many textlines on screen after you have pressed "Update sitemap file"-button, the generator fails for some reasons.

The one line of code to test: echo $xmlString;
See picture where to place it in the file.

16874_JhXxITTGF62MDJ03z0oX_t

Hi KIH999 ,
Thank you very much for you assistance.
I did as you told,I got many textline on the screen when I test it locally.But I updated the sitemap on the back office of my online shop, it is blank,nothing new comes up.

What problem do you think is it?

The pic attached are the testing result on local computer.

16878_kgYLgG0oyHel6sVkIzri_t

Hmm..
Looks like it's the function _postProcess() that fails on your server and die silent there.
Don't have a clue what it can be..
What you can do to pinpoint where the trouble start, is to insert a few "echo's" in the code before each loop to get an idea where the trouble begins.
Do it before each foreach and you very fast can se where in code it fails..

It's not easy to debug when all is OK here..

echo"Line:74 OK 
";

16887_AGCRw6JaVlYKl12UaYtP_t

16888_aTyiXstKkKWCajZngwAu_t