vekia

[Module] Maximum quantity of product - for PrestaShop 1.7 / 1.6 / 1.5

maximum quantity of product that customer can order

This PrestaShop module is a tool that will allow you to specify value of maximum product quantity that customer will able to order (put to cart). With this PrestaShop addon you can define different quantities for each product in your catalog,

in addition, and what's the most valuable thing: you can define different quantities for selected groups of customers!

This means that each product can have different settings for each customer group.

module allows to use two kind of limits

Limit quantity of products in cart

module allows to define what will be the maximum allowed quantity of product that customer can put into the cart. Limit can be defined for product or for product's combinations.

Limit quantity of products allowed in all orders (limit total product purchases by customer)

module will check the history of customers' orders (it will count how many products customer bought previously). based on this calculation module will check defined limits and then - block or allow to place an order. 
You can limit total product purchases to selected time, for exmaple
- daily limit of product quantity purchases
- weekly limit of product quantity purchases
- monthly limit of product quantity purchases
- annual limit of product quantity purchases
- total product quantity purchases limit (no time limit)

trusted-addon.png

max-quantity-of-product-big-cover.png

maximum-quantity-of-product-prestashop.p

quickly-define-max-purchases-quantity-in

limit-quantity-for-each-group-total-purc

limit--qty-of-product-for-all-purchases.

maximum-nb-of-purchases-for-products.png

more informations about this module you can read on official module website:
maximum quantity of product that customer can order

new version of the module is ready

added minor improvements related to new prestashop 1.6.1

I have bought this module

install fresh version prestashop 1.6.1 with default theme

and find 2 bugs:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function getProducts() on a non-object in /home/web/demo.tacticalwatches.org/public_html/modules/mqc/mqc.php on line 105

if i try to add a purchase to the cart and switch the language

and another bug see the screenshot

post-223427-0-85706500-1436949408_thumb.png

Edited by Barmunk (see edit history)

I have bought this module

install fresh version prestashop 1.6.1 with default theme

and find 2 bugs:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function getProducts() on a non-object in /home/web/demo.tacticalwatches.org/public_html/modules/mqc/mqc.php on line 105

if i try to add a purchase to the cart and switch the language

and another bug see the screenshot

hello

what is your module version that you use at the moment ?

hello

what is your module version that you use at the moment ?

$this->name = 'mqc';
$this->tab = 'checkout';
$this->author = 'MyPresta.eu';

$this->version = '1.3.2';

hello

can you please send message to support [at] mypresta [dot] eu or give me your email address?

i will write you there, or just write to me and i will quickly reply

hello

can you please send message to support [at] mypresta [dot] eu or give me your email address?

i will write you there, or just write to me and i will quickly reply

I sent you a message with my email.

await your reply

hello, can you tell me how to mass update quantity for Maximum product quantity for a category product?

new version of module is ready to download

- fixes related to language appearance

- language updates

new version of the module is ready to use

- added fixes related to restrictions for two groups: VISTOR, GUEST. Now module gets limits for these groups properly.

New version of module is ready to use.

- added improvements related to module workflow. Now module is a little faster and uses .tpl file

Dear Vekia,

We just bought this module, and we'd like to translate the error message when the max quantity is reached by a customer. Where can I find the messages? Cheers.

Dear Vekia,

We just bought this module, and we'd like to translate the error message when the max quantity is reached by a customer. Where can I find the messages? Cheers.

OK, I guess it's mqc.php

Should I delete some cache files somewhere to see the changes?

new version of the module is ready to use

added several minor improvements related to module appearance and module code.

- changed the icons

- cleaned up code - it meets psr-2 standards

- cleaned up module directory

- updated missed translations

hello,

i have the module V1.4.6

i have a problem:

sometimes customers come to order more than the set amount...

ex page:

http://www.pharmaciesaintmartin.fr/toux/11155231-neo-codion-cpr-enrob-bt20-3400932765768.html

the problem recurs when doing this:

- Go to the page
- Empty the browser cache
- Add the amount to cart
- Validate the cart

Edited by arnobo (see edit history)

hello arnobo,

please if it is possible sent me ticket to support [at] mypresta [dot] eu

it will be much faster to help than forums 

new version of the module is ready

- added fixes related to global product quantity restriction when product has got combinations

- module counts products in cart properly now

Hi Vekia, a question about this module:

does it works with "out of stock" but "allow order" products?

Thanks

Hi Vekia, a question about this module:

does it works with "out of stock" but "allow order" products?

Thanks

hello

yes, it works.

module does not even check these settings, because addon is not related to these settings.

module counts a number of products in cart, and then block possibility to order, or not :-)

Great, thanks!  :)

you're welcome :-)

if you've got some addiitonal questions feel free to write

or contact with me directly on support [at] mypresta [dot] eu

Hello, there is a bug in the module, in the last 1.4.9 version, too.

It can be easly checked visiting the module demo FO:

http://addons-store.pswebshop.com/en/11-summer-dresses

In the product grid, click in the "Quick view" button:

post-408444-0-13332600-1463576237_thumb.jpg

In the opened popup add more that 1 product and click "Add to cart":

post-408444-0-92805300-1463576239_thumb.jpg

This is the result:

post-408444-0-74935800-1463576242_thumb.jpg

For every product that has the maximum quantity set, if a product already exist in the cart, trying to add more product to the cart from the "Quick view" popup the result page is very similar:

post-408444-0-51732700-1463576247_thumb.jpg

Waiting for a fix  :)  

Any news? 

I bought this module, but with this bug it's unusable...  :mellow:

Hello, still no news?

It's quite strange this behavior, the module is a paid module and it should work with a minimum standard quality. I reported this major bug to the mypresta support without answer, so I reported it here and still no answer...

I paid 25 euros for it but it's unusable. Or you fix it or please give me money back.

Or for your developing standard a similar bug is acceptable? Just for to know how it works in your mind...

Edited by viger (see edit history)

hello Viger
from what i see, from support system i applied several changes to this module to meet your requirements and i saw confirmation that rules behind the module works okay, if it is not okay,  please send me support request to support[at]mypresta.eu

we will discuss there

Hi Vekia,

so we discuss here, considering that at the support it's impossible to have a reply from you.

This is the situation at the moment:

• on 11/05/2016 I bought the "Maximum product quantity per customer" from Mypresta.eu. I paid for it 25 euros
  • I installed it in my locale for testing it and I found some useful improvements that could be done to the module. Please note that all those improvements was useful for all, not just for me. For this reason you upgraded the module from 1.4.7 to 1.4.8 and to 1.4.9 implementing all of them
  • on 14/05/2016 I reported with two mails to your support a major bug (still present in your demo front office as reported in msg #26 of this thread): no reply
  • on 18/05/2016 I wrote another email asking for some news about a fix: no reply
  • on 18/05/2016 I wrote a post in this thread (#26): no reply
  • on 20/05/2016 I wrote another post asking for a fix (#27): no reply
  • on 24/05/2016 I wrote another (quite upset) post on this forum (#28): finally a reply (#29)
  • on 24/05/2016, as you asked me here in the forum, I wrote (again!) to mypresta support, reporting the bug and asking for a fix: no reply
  • on  26/05/2016 I wrote another email to mypresta support asking again for a fix or an answer: no reply
  • on 27/05/2016 I'm very upset, I didn't paid 25 euros for get teased from you or your software house and I didn't paid 25 euros for loose my time writing here or mypresta support "hoping" in a reply.
I reported a bug, a major bug, the problem is not mine but of your module, so really I can't understand your behaviour. It's not professional, no reply to any of my email. Incredible.

I do not feel to recommend your products to anyone: they are quite good, but this kind of behavior is totally unacceptable, a good support is the first thing for respect who give money to you for your work. The bug is in your module, it's not my fault.

Please note that you replied in real time to all mails for improvements. Two weeks and no answer to a bug reported.

I have just started in PayPal the refund refund process for the bugged module, hoping to recover my money.

Note that these days are a national holidays in poland. Software was downloaded, used, in addition to this i applied a lot of changes to the addon for your request and now you created a claim because we are out of work while we have national holidays. THANK YOU.

I reply here because is the only way I can use (in PayPal you have changed the status of the complaint so I can't reply there and all other email to you are without reply).

1. There are holidays in Poland only to reply to my support request, not for reply in PayPal? You answer there in 4 minutes!

Just to know: two weeks of holidays? My first email for support was of 14/05/2016, please read the chronology above.

Again: if you fast reply here (msg #29, a couple of hours) and in PayPal (4 minutes), you can reply to my support email, too, no problem about holidays. If you not reply them, it's just your choice.

2. Software was downloaded and tested, not used, it's bugged and it can't be used in a production site (read and see screenshot above)
  3. Changes I proposed to you was improvements good for all, not for me only. I suggested them to you and you made and kept all them (because they have sense) in new module releases 1.4.8 and 1.4.9
  4. Now I have create a claim because in two weeks (please read above) I haven't received a reply to my bug report and I haven't any idea about a fix of it and they are two weeks I'm waiting the fix for use the paid module (it's not installed in my shop).

I see a basic point: at some contact you reply and help, to the bug report you don't answer. No answer. If there are holidays, they are for everything, not for bug report only. Please remember: four minutes reply time in PayPal.

I think my point is clear. Please give money back. THANK YOU

on your list with "mails" and steps that you did, you forgot about large part of other messages. Your ticket is marked as solved from 13 may right after you confirmed that everything is okay.

i5c1O1V.png

I see a basic point: at some contact you reply and help, to the bug report you don't answer. No answer. If there are holidays, they are for everything, not for bug report only. Please remember: four minutes reply time in PayPal.

I think my point is clear. Please give money back. THANK YOU

sorry but you know nothing about what im doing this time.  I attached whole documentation to paypal (also a part that you "acidentally" forgot to mention - this is what you call standards?), with this video too, and other that i recorded before. i will not reply here anymore, only on paypal for my safety purposes. Once case will be solved on paypal, i will clean up this topic.

video with "Bug"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJB3I68FtrE

Again, problems are not in changes you made following my suggestions, they are OK as I told you and thanks for them. You should thanks, too: my suggestions was good for anyone (you included them in new release of the module) and they was for free.

Problem is, as I reported above, for a basic working of the module and anyone (you too) can see it in your demo shop.

For this problem I ask (and anyone should do) a fix.

For this problem are two weeks I'm asking an answer.

I think this should be your goal: no a such bug should exist in a software from you.

My goal is to have a full working module, not to create problems or have a forum flame. But I can't loose my time (as paying customer) continuously asking for an answer from your support.

I only know that I didn't receive a reply to my two weeks reports: a reply, not a fix. It was Ok for me a reply like: we are on holiday, thanks for the report, please wait a few days, we'll fix it soon. This was enough. But I didn't receive a such reply. I didn't receive any reply.

So, I can't attach documentation to PayPal not inherent to the problem I'm asking refund for. All your documentation is OK, but for changes I asked you, not for the bug I report you and I report here.

The video you posted is private so I can't know what it is.

You can cleanup this topic when you want, my goal is finish to loose my time and have the module I bought working well, or have money back. Nothing more.

I hope I was clear enough.

i use this module in my store, for me it works properly. Maybe it is a case of some incompatibilities with other addons?
i dont believe that vekias addon does not work as it should

Edited by waldiPL (see edit history)

Waldi, in fact, there was a problem with quantity calculation, Viger reported these issues and i added improvements to addon to make it work as it should.

So if you use recent version 1.5.0 (or even 1.5.1 - im not sure right now what is the latest one, i have no access to repositories) you have version with fixes, and everything will be okay, no worries about that.

Of course you are right that some other addons can affect the "add to cart" process, but as far as i remember viger uses vanilla prestashop installation. Anyway, i cant reproduce the problem on the same fresh installation of prestashop.

i updated about 2 weeks ago, I'm on 1.4.9 - this is the latest one?

no, recent version is 1.5.x
i will know details tommorow morning

i use this module in my store, for me it works properly. Maybe it is a case of some incompatibilities with other addons?

i dont believe that vekias addon does not work as it should

Sometimes an issue can happen, it's not a problem. I use many module from Vekia and they works fine. The problem is just in this case and about the support, not about the work of Vekia. I think I have well explained my point in all posts above.

About the module:

The last version is 1.5.0, I download it yesterday evening and tested just now. Until yesterday it still was 1.4.9.

I can confirm that in the 1.5.0 the issue is fixed.

The issue is still present in the module demo shop as reported in post #26 above. I suggest to upgrade the module in that shop, too ;-)

In my opinion the module can be improved with better communication for the customer that, at the moment, just see a "bad working cart" from the "Quick view" popup page: I insert 10 items in the cart but only 1 is inserted without any message. Only from the product page or cart page, if the customer increase the quantity appears the popup that inform about the maximum quantity reached. From the "Quick view" there are no information about, just the "cut" of the quantity. It should be better to have the same behavior of the module in every part.

But anyway, it works. May be in next releases this feature will be inserted, this is under the developer decision.

All OK from my side, I can cancel the PayPal refund and install the module. Hoping in better luck next time if found an issue.

Vekia, if you want you can clean the thread.

New version of module is ready. Added new features and several improvements.

• new feature to display notification on product page about defined restriction (module creates is based on customer accosiations with customer groups: custom groups / guest / visitor (screenshot below)
  • added improvements related to module workflow in old prestashop 1.5.1
  • added improvements related to identification of customers, it works properly even if they will clear browser cache

eKhaqNn.png

new version of module was released several days ago!

addon contains new feature to define "global maximum quantity".
Module will use this restriction for each available product in your shop.

You can define this option on module configuration page

- It is worth to mention that with option "global maximum quantity" enabled you can still define unique max quantity values for products. Module will use value defined for product instead.

new version of module is available to download

added improvements related to calculation of cart products' quantity, now it calculates quantities much precisely especially if customer is associated with several customers' groups

finally new version of module is ready to work with prestashop 1.7!,

List of changes:

- released version for PrestaShop 1.7.x

- added workflow improvements both for old 1.6.x and new 1.7.x

- added feature to display maximum quantity conditions related to combinations on product pages

A suggestion for the next update: If there is no quantity restriction for a product (in the back office the fields for Define quantity of product. are empty) it would not be better than in the front office, on the product page, do not appear the message "You can order: quantity of this product", because could confuse the buyer.

The message in the front office of the product page should only occur if there are restrictions on quantity equal or greater than 1 piece.

Thank you  !

Hi,

I have a problem with your module,

I set a max quantity 1 for every attributes but isn't work

I have 4 attributes, I want the customer can only order once the product of each attributes

Example: for client A, he can order tshirt all size only once, 

1 time for size XS and 1 time for size S and 1 time for size M

Sorry for my english

Hi,

I have a problem with your module,

I set a max quantity 1 for every attributes but isn't work

I have 4 attributes, I want the customer can only order once the product of each attributes

Example: for client A, he can order tshirt all size only once, 

1 time for size XS and 1 time for size S and 1 time for size M

Sorry for my english

hello

please send details to support [at] mypresta [dot] eu

i will check the problem you've got.

addon updated!

recent version of the module: 1.6.0 has improvements related to identification process of products' attributes

new update is ready!

- added new feature to bulk define or remove quantity limits by categories

- you can select categories - module will get all products associated with these categories

- you can select what to do: define quantity limits for products, define quantity limits for products' attributes, remove defined limits for products, remove defined limits for products' attributes

- you can select group of customers that will be a target of bulk update process

Hello Vekia,

PS 1.6.1.16 (localhost)

In the back-office of product page in " DEFINE MAXIMUM QUANTITY OF PRODUCT IN ORDER" tab, the SAVE button is not longer available.

Please can you check ?    

Thank you !

Liviu                      

post-833917-0-74861300-1504546063_thumb.png

Hello Vekia,

PS 1.6.1.16 (localhost)

In the back-office of product page in " DEFINE MAXIMUM QUANTITY OF PRODUCT IN ORDER" tab, the SAVE button is not longer available.

Please can you check ?    

Thank you !

Liviu                      

quantity is saved with product save process :-)

new version of module is ready!

- added new great feature to limit the number of total product purchases by customer!

this means that module allows to define two kind of quantity limits:

- quantity limit for cart (quantity limit will be applicable to products in cart only)

- quantity limit for total product pruchases by customer (module will calculate how many times product was previously ordered by customer)

due to the big update - it is necessary to reinstall the module (no worries, module will remember all settings).

Hi Vekia,

Want to purchase this module, 
I have a query. can we set the limit for monthly. means limit will renew per month for each user.

Please reply.
  • Like 1

new version is available:

1. added feature to bulk define maximum allowed purchases (so now you can quckly generate limit for cart and for total purchases)
  2. added feature to define the time period for maximum allowed purchases, so for example you can set rules like:
    1. customer can order max 5 quantity of product A during a year
    2. customer can order max 1 quantity of product B during a month
    3. customer can order max 10 quantity of product C during a week
    4. customer can order max 20 quantity of products D (no time period)

new version of maximum purchases of product available!

• added improvement to calculation process of maximum allowed product purchases
  • now when you defined the maximum purchases limit, module spawns info about exceeded limit even if customer did not placed an order for this product previously but current cart quantity is higher than allowed
  • module does not spawn information about reached limits if customer previously exceeded limits (earlier than current order)
  • added feature to define brakpoint date - addon will not analyse purchases placed BEFORE this date

Hello Vekia,

PS 1.6.1.13 / Maximum product quantity per customer v1.6.7 - by MyPresta.eu

there are two front office problems related to the module:

1.  After the installation of the module, the QuickView (fancybox) is not appear correctly ... it seems that the module generates this behavior. Please see attached print screen.

2. Also in the mobile version without module the QuickView window is fixed. After the module installation, in the mobile version, the QuickView window is scrolling up and down, which is not correct, comparing with the behavior in the shop without the module.  

Please can you check ?

Thank you !

Liviu.

Maximum product quantity per customer.png

as you know - with this module you can limit total product qty purchases to specific time-frame. From now you can create a daily limit
- daily limit of product quantity purchases
- weekly limit of product quantity purchases
- monthly limit of product quantity purchases
- annual limit of product quantity purchases
- total product quantity purchases limit (no time limit)

new version of module to limit maximum allowed purchases for products is ready!

- added additional rule to the time period,
- now you can set limit of product purchases that will be active for 24 hours (one day)
- this means that customer can place an order for X quantity of product per 24 hours
- added improvements to module core to avoid php notification: Notice: Undefined index: id_attribute in /modules/mqc/mqc.php on line 340
- added improvements to feature to define order states, now it does not spawn sql problems anymore

new feature added to the module!

as you know with this module you can limit the number of purchases of product in defined time-frame. I extended this feature with new option: This year orders (from 1 jan current year). When this option will be selected - the number of purchased items will be calculated from 1 jan current year.

U3Ww4CZ.png

Hi Vekia,

I think the solution is in your module and i need some more infos before purchase.

Someone or even a robot add products to  cart for example 50.000euros and then leave the cart.

This isnt so innocece.It can be a thief that count the available stock.

Is the module restrict the cart total?Or the order total?

If it lock the cart total it means that he cant add 500items or 50.000 products and abandon the cart.
Is this the way the module works?

Thanks in advance

Nice module but no respond from developer ☹️

Hello Vekia, does the module work with combinations, too?
I mean: is it possible to set a limit for a particoular combination only?

F