Installing on Yahoo- where do I find the Database Server Address

After searching the forums and Yahoo's help site, I have hit a brick wall.

Everything was going well- created the phpMyAdmin, made a fresh, blank mySQL database, and then got to step #5 of the Prestashop installation assistant, (Configure your database by filling out the following fields)

And roadblock.

I have the database name, login and password, (presuming they are the ones I created for the database in general- if I need to create another one, let me know; databases are kinda new to me)

the Database Server Address (top line)- I'm thinking this is the problem.  localhost wasn't it, but I can't even find where to look to find the server address (on yahoo web hosting)  Sure there are other folks here who use yahoo, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Specific message is : Database Server is not found. Please verify the login, password and server fields (DbPDO)  Given that the name, username and password are identical (and tried several times to make sure I wasn't typoing...), pretty sure it leaves the server address field.

(As for the table prefixes, just leaving it as ps_ )

P.S.  I did come across this post, which got me to step 5; but no joy getting beyond  https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/173152-i-am-a-rookie-how-do-i-install-prestashop-using-yahoo-hosting/?hl=%2Byahoo&do=findComment&comment=851151

Edited by mysidianmoments (see edit history)

Why not reach out to yahoo hosting support and ask them for the mysql connection settings.  Tell them you are connecting from a php application

I had twice before I dug up the forum; neither time yielded results, (though frankly, I think it might not have been A-list tech support either time...  heck, the first one kept trying to walk me through setting up FTP..........)

Okay, after (finally) getting someone competent on the line, found out the problem wasn't the server address per se, but that the database was wholly blank; setting a blank table within the database solved the problem...

Oye.

So, if you get stuck on step five after doing everything right, add a blank table to your database and see if that works.

• Like 1