How to amend information displayed for a category

Hi all,

So my next question is - for each category, when a user clicks to be directed to that categories page, it brings up a banner at the top of the category page (as seen below):

post-894854-0-31188500-1422743336_thumb.png

In this example, the category is C3yoyodesign. In the back-end, I have put in the category name, description and image to get this looking as it does above.

post-894854-0-64996500-1422743524_thumb.png

The thing is - I don't want the category title "C3yoyodesign" to be showing in the banner above the description. I just want the image, and the description text, or possibly even just the image itself (but still want the description saved on the back end for auditing purposes).

How can I change this?

I am starting to delve a bit deeper into Prestashop - I can see a module 'hooked' onto the displayHeader called 'Categories Block' which I am assuming is the block which is displaying this information. However, I am also assuming that it's displaying all the products within that category underneath the banner (ergo if I unhook this, I may just have a blank page) unfortunately because of how difficult I have been finding prestashop, I am too scared to even test unhooking this module for fear it will break the rest of my site at this stage.

So if anyone can advise how I can get just the banner to display, and not the category title / description, I would really appreciate it.

Many thanks

Luke