Visible price matrix module?

ktraving

I'm looking for a module, that will help me establish a visible price matrix as a part of a product

Explaind

I'm selling pens.

1 pen costs 0.5 euro

100 pens costs 0.4 euro a piece

500 pens cost 02 euro a piece

1 pen with logo costs 0.6 euros

100 pens with logo cost 0.5 euro a piece

500 pens with logo cost 0.4 euro a piece

1 pen with logo and custom color cost 0.8 euro

100 pens with logo and custom color cost 0.7 euro

500 pens with logo and custom color cost 0.5 euro

Below the product, I would like a visible table for the customer, to make it easy to see the total price, with the product type in one coloum, the amoun of pens you to purchase in the top row, and the price calculated.

Just like you would in Excel.

Bet Regards,

KT

Yes, I have had a look at it and it offers quite a few options, but not quite what I am looking forward.

The idea is for the customer to be able to see a table, similar to this http://snag.gy/0mG8w.jpg

That gives the customer a much easier and faster overview of the prices for products and quanities, rahter than having to change attributes to see the prices.

• 3 months later...

Yes, I have had a look at it and it offers quite a few options, but not quite what I am looking forward.

The idea is for the customer to be able to see a table, similar to this http://snag.gy/0mG8w.jpg

That gives the customer a much easier and faster overview of the prices for products and quanities, rahter than having to change attributes to see the prices.

Have you solved your problem?

I need exactly what you needed.

Thank you