Need to attach .exe file on my cms page for customers to download

Hi

I have a computer repair site where we provide remote support to customers via team viewer. I need have the team viewer exe which i need to link on my website so customers can download it remotely from my CMS page. Can anyone tell me how i can do this? Here is the link of old site where it had been actually implemented.

http://pcm.com.au/

if you click on remote site and click in the image for remote site you can see .exe which is downloadable.

thank you.

Add the following HTML code to your CMS page.  You then need to change the href location of the exe files depending on where they exist on the server.

<div style="text-align:left;clear:both;margin:0 0;float:left">

<p>Why wait for an onsite tech when we can remote in?</p>

<p>Most problems can be resolved without us needing to leave our desks.
    Our Remote Services cover: Virus & Spyware removal, Software Installation & Support,
    Email configuration, Computer Training.</p>

<p>Call today to enjoy the advantages of remote support.</p>

<p>Downloads</p>
    <ul>
        <li><a href="PCMRemote.exe" target="_blank">PCMRemote.exe</a></li>
        <li><a href="PCMUltra_x64.exe" target="_blank">PCMUltra_x64.exe</a> - October 2012</li>
    </ul>

</div>
  • Like 1

This seems to work fine thank you for the help. I also have a new exe which is not on that site. And the old site is supposed to be removed completely after the new one is ready. Is there a way i can add all the exe to my pretashop media ? So i can give that path in href?