Prestashop 1.4 Mobile Theme ISSUE

So i've downloaded and installed this - 

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/mobile/6165-prestashop-mobile-template-14.html?search_ab=2

For prestashop 1.4.8.2 - My issue is that it's showing the mobile theme for tablets aswell.

I want to show it just for mobile.

How could i go into the backend and do this ?

Can't seem to find the right file in the module.

Thanks

• 11 months later...

Hi everyone,

Anyone still using prestashop 1.4.8.2 version and using the free mobile theme module? I am using version 1.4.8.2 and recently just downloaded the mobile theme module and I like the layout very much. I would like to keep it but I encounter some issue while implementing it, anyone out there can help?

The issue is only happen on the product page. I check the product.tpl and product.js but no luck. Cannot find any solution. The issues are as follow and only happen on mobile view

1. When I am in the product page, I click on the color or size selection, the page will load half. Everything below the image container gone. But when refresh the page it was ok. Anyone know what happen and what went wrong? No luck when I on the debug mode too.

2. The image slider on the product page, the first image is ok, the subsequent image is using small image instead of large. Can anyone help?

You can view my website in www.fairyangelshop.com from your mobile and you can see the issues.

Hope someone can brigthen me on this. Thanks

MAX