[Solved] Ingenico Ogone Update Bug

Hi,

Just updated my Ogone module to the latest version that was released this today (28/Jan/2015)  and all I get is this message:

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module Cache:
Call to undefined method Ogone::_writeKeys()

If it's any interest to anyone, it also applied lots of extra Ogone statuses that were never there before. I can delete them, but every time I go to see the Modules section in the BO it just adds extra Ogone statuses again.

If I disable the Ogone module, I can get the full modules page back. When I enable it again, the error message returns and I am unable to access the Modules page again.

I have seen that someone in the French forum has the same problem> https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/398329-bug-installation-module-ogone/?p=1939282

Running PS 1.5.6.2 with Ogone Module 2.11 (now disabled)

Thanks

Nick 

Edited by Nick Lappage (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hello,

I resolved this issue today with 2 solutions:

Solution 1:

Try to delete this module by the hard way (delete it from module directory) and reinstall it from modules interface. When you get the error try to refresh your admin page.

If You still seeing that error, pass to Solution 2.

Solution 2:

Hard Overriding:

Create this method in ogone.php

protected function _writeKeys()

{
         $dir = new DirectoryIterator(dirname(__FILE__));
         @file_put_contents($dir->getFilename(self::KEYS_NAME), serialize($this->keys));

}

Than refresh modules page.
If You get an error indicating a problem of visibility, change protected to public and try again.

After this, don't forget to remove _writeKeys() method and reverse to original version of ogone.php (keep it original for future updates).

Regards,
Bilel
Edited by bilelwebdev (see edit history)

Hi Bilel,

I've done what you said, and can see it in the Modules BO page. I've also copied the files into my theme, but I don't see Ogone in my checkout anymore.

Any more ideas anyone?

Thanks,

Nick

Hi Bilel

That'll teach me to do a backup before I upgrade any modules.

Okay I've now learnt how to hook a module. And I've sorted the payment options into the order I prefer as well.

Does the Ogone module need to be hooked anywhere else? Such as displayPaymentReturn as I've tried and it can't be done - is that correct??

Thanks,

Nick