[SOLVED] Product Combinations Tab not working

Yesterday, my hosting company moved my site from a subdomain to the root directory so that I could go live. At the same time they adjusted the .htaccess and I enabled SEF urls. There are some things that are not operating correctly since, all in the BO. They are:

1. When product info is accessed, the editor does not show for short and long descriptions. Only the code shows.

2. The tabs for Combinations, Features, Customization, Discounts, and Attachments do not work. The Info and Images tabs do work. So I can not change prices for my combinations.

The front end works fine.

Any ideas about what happened and what can be done to fix this?

Thanks

pleja2929,

I have solved my problem. It turns out that I was entering the admin area using the url that worked correctly while I was building the site on the subdomain. After I redirected the dns for the domain to www.myshop.com, the url to access the admin changed. Once I used the new admin url to access admin, everything worked correctly in the tabs. Hope this is the reason for your problem also.

pleja2929,

You may have another issue that is causing your problem. As I mentioned, I added products etc. while the site resided on a sub-domain. When I wanted to go live, I had the host move the prestashop to the root directory. Prior to the move, all the tabs worked in product config. After the move, only the Info and Images worked and the editor was gone. The short and long descriptions showed as the code only with no editor.

The host could not tell me what went wrong or how to fix. The had also configured the .htaccess after the move. That proved to not be the issue. I finally figured out that I was using the admin url that they supplied before the move to access it after the move. Somehow this prevented these particular back office functions from working correctly. I then logged in using the admin url appropriate for the root directory placement of the site. Then everything worked correctly.

The only advice I can give is that you verify you are using the correct url to login to your BO. That was the problem in my case.