How to remove this bit ...

GouroB

Question

So yah ... right under my top menu, this box appears, im still not sure whether its for subscription or newsletter or what.. i looked possibly everywhere in the admin panel to move or atleast remove it ... no luck .. can anyone help plz .. thanks in advance 

9 answers to this question

I had the same problem 2 months ago, I did everything nothing happened, until I went spare and the Prestashop support team miraculously removed it for me, could not do it at my end as we don't have access to php admin with the cloud. A lot of things you cannot do when you are on the cloud. It took me 4 months to get things sorted properly by Prestashop and they are stll a lot of thing I cannot get such as adding module by myself unless you are willing to pay the paying one. But the free ones which are Prestashop certified are not available on the cloud such as Twenga for example...

I had the same problem 2 months ago, I did everything nothing happened, until I went spare and the Prestashop support team miraculously removed it for me, could not do it at my end as we don't have access to php admin with the cloud. A lot of things you cannot do when you are on the cloud. It took me 4 months to get things sorted properly by Prestashop and they are stll a lot of thing I cannot get such as adding module by myself unless you are willing to pay the paying one. But the free ones which are Prestashop certified are not available on the cloud such as Twenga for example...

prestashop started to allow to upload free modules,

some of them you can upload, but only if they were added to official app market (with price: free)