Translations are blank

jamiedickinson

I recently tried changing a few English translations in Localization > Translations > Installed Module Translations.

I hit save, and didn't notice any errors but I've now found that there are LOADS of translations that are missing (ones that I didn't change).

If I go back into edit the translations the software says there are '0 missing expressions' even though there are a clearly blank translation fields (highlighted in red).

I have tried going through and filling in as many boxes as possible but there are literally THOUSANDS of boxes to fill in and some of the translations on the front office/back office dont seem to have a space to fill in on this translations page!!

This can be particularly seen in the Modules tab on the BO. Attached is the list of modules, all missing their name regardless if they are default modules or downloaded ones..

Any advice? Anyone know how to fix or reset back to original?

post-26534-0-67876200-1421840481_thumb.png

post-26534-0-62017000-1421840490_thumb.png

I recently tried changing a few English translations in Localization > Translations > Installed Module Translations.

I hit save, and didn't notice any errors but I've now found that there are LOADS of translations that are missing (ones that I didn't change).

If I go back into edit the translations the software says there are '0 missing expressions' even though there are a clearly blank translation fields (highlighted in red).

I have tried going through and filling in as many boxes as possible but there are literally THOUSANDS of boxes to fill in and some of the translations on the front office/back office dont seem to have a space to fill in on this translations page!!

This can be particularly seen in the Modules tab on the BO. Attached is the list of modules, all missing their name regardless if they are default modules or downloaded ones..

Any advice? Anyone know how to fix or reset back to original?

solution here:

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-4270

Thanks but didn't work. Tried reuploading fresh Prestashop and it still doesn't work. Is there anyway to reset translations? To make them all blank or something?

Tried adding a new language en-gb instead of en-us and all the translations are correct, so they must be saved SOMEWHERE but en-us just thinks they are blank!!