This domain name is already registered... Please help!

TopgearDavid

Question

Hello,

I am currently experiencing an issue with my store in which I am unable to add any of the domains which I had in my deleted store. Whenever I try it tells me: This domain name is already registered. I had previously made a store and tried to use those domain names but what happend is that I was getting error every time that I added a domain so I recreated my store. Now, I don't have access to the rshop.pswebstore.com subdomain that I used for the store and have had to use rshopr.pswebstore.com. I have also been successful in adding a subdomain of another domain that I own, but I would really like the domain rshop.cf & rshop.gq to be opened up/deleted from your database so that I can use it for my store (rshopr.pswebstore.com)

Thanks,

David

Edited by TopgearDavid (see edit history)
  • Like 1

16 answers to this question

Hi David,

Could you try again to create a new store ? You should be able to select rShop as a domain.

https://www.prestashop.com/en/create-your-online-store

Thanks,

Vincent

Thanks for your reply!

I was able to get the rshop.pswebstore.com subdomain back but I still can't add rshop.cf or rshop.gq. It still gives me the error that "The domain name is already registered"

Thanks,

David

hi

i have this same problem, for a test i open cloud shop and added also my domain shop7days.co.uk , after i decide to remove shop for new clean instalation. But with new instalation cloud shop i can not add domain again, i have information that domain is already registered

it possible to make something with it?

thanks for help

Regards

Stan

Hello,

I have the same issue. By mistake I have added my domain to 'homeconnect.pswebstore.com' and it was still in progress status then I reliazed and tried adding to my domain to different store - 'workforsure.pswebstore.com but  it's not adding. I tried deleting this store 'homeconnect.pswebstore.com' however I am getting same error while adding domain name.

Thanks in advance !

Rg,

Tanveer

Hi,

If you create a shop (with a pswebshop subdmain) on which you ad a domain, and then you delete the shop, you still own your domain and subdomain. You can add them to a new shop after its creation. These domains are available in the "my domains" page in your account. For example, in my test account

3uMKAn4.jpg

It took a while for support to actually respond but you've finally fixed it!

Thank you so much!

- David

Hello,

I had a store with prestashop 1.6.0.1 and due to updating bunch of madules my top horizontal categories was converted to categories box on the footer of the page. Also deleted search box and the cart. So therefore I was forced to delete my online shop with prestashop. After I came back to re-register my domain to a new account, it says "That Domain is already registered" and so I was forced to come back to my old account and re-entered with a generic sub domain by prestashop cloud and now I am using the same account with the old domin. Is there anyway to Delete the entire data from prestashop and re-create a new account and so I can re-register the domain that I like to use?

Also when I try to re-name my shop, the upper right hand corner shows the same old name, how to show the changed name on that area?

Thanks in advance.

Gour