General layout queries

Hi all,

So I am starting to learn my way around the Prestashop back office - however something that I was pretty surprised by, is that there doesn't appear to be a simple way to modify text in certain areas.

For example - I downloaded one of the templates from the store, and my footer looks as per attached image myFooter:

post-894854-0-73819700-1421785073_thumb.png

Now the demo version of this footer actually looks a lot neater, as seen in file demoFooter:

post-894854-0-77931000-1421785088_thumb.png

Now I am very new to CSS / WordPress - I come from a background of simple HTML from many years ago. Using tools like dreamweaver, etc etc, to be able to edit the visual interface.

However, I have absolutely no idea how to move my store information that that it's on the same row as in the demo, and not underneath. I also have no idea how to amend the items under 'Social' (I have found where to add the text url links for each of the 4 links, but for example I have no Pinterest site, so instead want to put in a link to my youtube site instead, and have a little youtube icon be present) but again - no apparent easy way to do this in the live edit section, and I can't find any footer related modules (I did - for example, find the location of where to amend the information for my store theme as you can see from the above, but I have no idea how to move the section up onto the next row).

Is there something I am missing?

I apologise if I come across as a complete n00b, and it might be a case of RTFM or learning CSS, but is there anyone who can help me please? I am really struggling :(

Thanks in advance

Luke

Edited by YoyoLuke (see edit history)