Change full width top menu

Hey there.

I'm pretty new to Prestashop, and have little coding experience, i have succesfully been able to change background and stuff like that by reading other topics, but even though there is alot of topics regarding the Top Horisontal Menu, i cannot crack how to fix my issue.

We bought a theme that is build with a full width - stick on top (when scrolling down) - top menu. We need the stick on top functionality, but we would like it NOT to be full width.  

I have been able to set it to a certain px width, but then it is placed wrongly to the left - and this is only the case when in its standard position - when scrolling down it changes to full width, stick to top mode.

See attached image, representation of how the menu should look, with red boxes being the background.. - eg.: it would be cool if the top menu could be 20px wider than the rest.

Link http://testshop.one-k.dk

Hope you guys can help.

post-904164-0-42410400-1421765356_thumb.jpg

Find css named themes\theme990\css\modules\blocktopmenu\css\blocktopmenu.css

Remove/comment this line

.isStuck {width:100}

Change width to following property.

.stickUpTop {width: 1230px} will vary on screen resoultion depends on you.

Clear cache folder  then run it.

Edited by sandipchandela (see edit history)

When i do this, the top menu moves to the left instead of remaining in the centered position upon scrolling down. 

Tried both removing the .IsStruck command aswell as giving it the same width in pixels as .stickUpTop :-)

Thx for input though.

Nope, have already managed to make it non-full width when you load up the page as you see.

The issue is now when you scroll the page down, then - when the menu is sticking to the top - becomes full width. We would like it to continue to stick to the top, but not in full width mode, but at the same place as in starting position - eg centered with a width of 1250px (i think it was 1250 i ended up with).

Hope i made the issue clear. 

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...