Out of stock problem

Hi, I have a problem with an installation. I've sold a product and am now getting a "product out of stock" message. On the product page, as far as I can see, there are 3 in stock but it's showing out of stock on the customer side webpage. I have also ticked "allow ordering if out of stock" but the shop isn't allowing it, and is asking the user to provide an email address to be notified when stock is replenished.....

Nothing i seem to be able to do actually replenishes the stock levels - how do I "add more stock" to get rid of the out of stock message? Must be a simple way to do it but I can't see it! I've looked in preferences/stock and everywhere else I can think of and have searched the forum but I can't find a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have a similar issue, with regards to out of stock notifications.

I have my stock managed and have setting a warning threshold of 3. I display the warning that the stock levels are low, but for some reason I receive an out of stock notification email even though there are still 3 units available in stock. I would think that I would have received a low stock warning first at 3 units, and only the out of stock notification email at 0 units?