Installation Process With Theme

Hello to all members ..

I had decided to open up a business online and use Prestashop as my ecommerce solution. Haven spoken to a couple of the consultants via online chat, who assured me that not only was the installation and process of setting up the store easy, but that support would be available in case there were any errors.

I purchased Prestashop and added a theme to it ... the theme developed by Template Monster : Kitchen Supplies. I started off following the installation guide via the documentation that is available , and after a couple of missed tries managed to install the Prestashop to my domain. With the installation comes a demo clothing store.

I now continue to upload my theme again following the tutorials and despite going through this process many times, I still get the same result, 98% clothing store  , and 2 pictures of new theme I installed. Despite choosing the theme , saving the options, turning off demo data, the clothing store still appears. Re-installation of the theme brings exactly the same results.

I have tried contacting the developer by email without any reply and tried calling for support and the only choice I have is to pay for support. The best part of it all is that there is a choice to purchase a support ticket for someone to install the shop for you at 200 euros !! How convenient is that .....!!

Surely there should be some kind of support when there is technically a problem with the installation. For anyone who can help me with my problem, the template has been installed on www.kitchendirect.eu.

Thank you

Sotiris

I purchased Prestashop and

WAT?

I now continue to upload my theme again following the tutorials and despite going through this process many times, I still get the same result, 98% clothing store  , and 2 pictures of new theme I installed. Despite choosing the theme , saving the options, turning off demo data, the clothing store still appears. Re-installation of the theme brings exactly the same results.

you have to upload own products with own pictures. 

do the same with banners in imagesliders and theme configuration.

you see "clothes" because you've got products that re clothes.

PNvDYcB.png