Pretty URLs module problem

daniel2211

I order module Pretty URLs today and i was making complete installation like it was written in manual. Firstly when i ask customer support on https://addons.prestashop.com/ they two time ban me from customer chat.

Also i was waiting 5 ours for download of module because they need to werify your payment.

Now when i download module i see that it cant be installed i contacted customer support chat they ban me 2 times than they block me,I contacted customer support 2 times with email and two times i contacted deweloper of module no answer whole day also i call customer support number +44 .2 036.971.999

there is nobody to answer

There is lot of people who use prestashop platform and it is good one.I bought lot of modules from lot of companies.

First time i order something from prestashop addons and i think that this will be last time.

I am big fan of prestashop and i have 3 active stores online but this is realy shame

i use  platform 1.5.6.2 and if there is someone on this whole website who take care of customers please give me some solution for my problem.Thank you in andvance...

in attachment is error mesage after atempt for installation

post-720340-0-48611900-1421692766_thumb.jpg

Edited by daniel2211 (see edit history)

Hi 

Sorry to hear about your issues. You said you contacted developer but no replay.

Then try also http://www.fmemodules.com/en/content/6-support but notice all conversation should be done on addons website

so it is all logged if there is some issue. If you still do not get support contact samyha from PrestaTeam.

But for you specific problem, that error appears because you already have override of Dispatcher, probably from some other module (maybe a blog).

Depending on code you could try this: backup file Dispatcher.php from override/classes folder, then edit it so it have just

<?php

class class Dispatcher extends DispatcherCore
{

}

Then try to install module again. After if successful you should try to merge code from backup file, but that could be job for developer.

P.S. That translation "prevaziđen" does not helps :-) maybe better one should be "prepisan".

• Like 2

Yes i open that also i disable all modules in my prestashop BO. I install it but when i enable modules i had problem, module is not redirecting pages to new page it changes link but not redirecting exactly links.

That is problem because i have lot of inbound links to my products for better SERP. Also maby it will make problems with my GOOgle ranking becouse i have few page on 1 place in google search results i dont know how will google look on new pages also MOZ and also MAJESTIC because whole link structure is targeting this pages. 

This is order number #275319

Customer service on presta addons is disaster! These two girls or just one block me after they finish their part of converastion with me,also they ban me eaven they didnt solve my problem. The will hardly be canged and in future my opinion will be not to buy anymore from prestashop addons.

First time and last time.

Hello Daniel,

thanks for your message. I'm sorry to read that you're facing issues with that module.

I checked your order and I saw that the developer answered to your question on january 20th, asking you to contactb them directly on their support center. Did you do so?