Problem with categories

Hello,

I have the following problem with the categories. When I want to edit or add a category to give me this error:

[PrestaShopException]

Id must be filled for categories tree
at line 97 in file classes/helper/HelperForm.php

92.                     {
93.                         case 'categories':
94.                             if ($categories)
95.                             {
96.                                 if (!isset($params['tree']['id']))
97.                                     throw new PrestaShopException('Id must be filled for categories tree');
99.                                 $tree = new HelperTreeCategories($params['tree']['id'], isset($params['tree']['title']) ? $params['tree']['title'] : null);
101.                                 if (isset($params['name']))
102.                                     $tree->setInputName($params['name']);

For a few days ago I tried one free theme, but was not good so I went back to the original. Some modules have been disabled. I do not know how long it takes this problem. The categories I have done a few months. Now it occurred to me to change the name of one of them and there was this problem. Thank you for any help.

post-759094-0-67400800-1421684687_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just change line (you must use FTP client, download and upload file HelperForm.php, you can find it in classes/helper/HelperForm.php)

96.                                   if (!isset($params['tree']['id']))

97.                                throw new PrestaShopException('Id must be filled for categories tree');

to

96.                                 /*if (!isset($params['tree']['id']))*/

97.                              /*throw new PrestaShopException('Id must be filled for categories tree');*/

It was help me.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

how u doin, folks?

I have the same problem. I'd like to make the frash reinstall of the presta 1.6 but I'm a afraid the URLs of the categories and product will change. 

How can I do it without changing it?

Thanks for the reply.

Chears,

Michal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Greetings to all.

In my case , I have solved this problem by removing a module Background Switcher (http://module-presta.com/background-switcher.html) it was the source of my problem. The module override a AdminCategoryController file. I've just solved ( after much review the code) uninstalled this module. If you have this module installed, please uninstall it.

Sorry, by my English.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings to all.

In my case , I have solved this problem by removing a module Background Switcher (http://module-presta.com/background-switcher.html) it was the source of my problem. The module override a AdminCategoryController file. I've just solved ( after much review the code) uninstalled this module. If you have this module installed, please uninstall it.

Sorry, by my English.

I uninstalled the module and perfect.Thanks

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Greetings to all.

Sorry, by my English.

Genial Gracias

• 1 month later...

Solução

Como passei por este problema achei a solução sem precisar desinstalar o modulo 

Causa é a instalação, mas a solução pra permanecer com ele e não aparecer a mensagem

Background Switcher v1.0.0 - por BelVG

Tools for making a great first impression on your customers by vivid and meaningful store design

Erro abaixo se instalar o modulo acima

[PrestaShopException]

at line 105 in file classes/helper/HelperForm.php

100. break;
102. case 'categories':
103. if ($categories) {
104. if (!isset($params['tree']['id'])){
105. throw new PrestaShopException('Id must be filled for categories tree');
106. }
108. $tree = new HelperTreeCategories($params['tree']['id'], isset($params['tree']['title']) ? $params['tree']['title'] : null);
110. if (isset($params['name'])) {

Solução = DESATIVAR TODOS OS OVERRIDES ( COLOCAR SIM )

erro_background_switcher.jpg

• 1 month later...

Greetings to all.

Sorry, by my English.

Thank's, this have solved my problem.

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings to all.

Sorry, by my English.

Thank you very much sir, your advice helped me and saved a lot of my time. thank you. thumbs up.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Solução

Como passei por este problema achei a solução sem precisar desinstalar o modulo 

Causa é a instalação, mas a solução pra permanecer com ele e não aparecer a mensagem

Background Switcher v1.0.0 - por BelVG

Tools for making a great first impression on your customers by vivid and meaningful store design

Erro abaixo se instalar o modulo acima

[PrestaShopException]

at line 105 in file classes/helper/HelperForm.php

100. break;

102. case 'categories':

103. if ($categories) {

104. if (!isset($params['tree']['id'])){

105. throw new PrestaShopException('Id must be filled for categories tree');

106. }

108. $tree = new HelperTreeCategories($params['tree']['id'], isset($params['tree']['title']) ? $params['tree']['title'] : null);

110. if (isset($params['name'])) {

Solução = DESATIVAR TODOS OS OVERRIDES ( COLOCAR SIM )

erro_background_switcher.jpg

GRACIAS EXCELENTE APORTE,SOLUCIONADO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...