What do I need to do to get an answer from Prestashop Addons after buying?

Aslo

Hi PS community.

On january 9th, I asked help on the website of Prestahop Addons for a module. I was looking for a module allowing to activate en masse the VAT on all my products (VAT created but not activated on each product page). I asked them if that module was able to do what I need: http://addons.prestashop.com/fr/outils-administration-modules-prestashop/9151-changement-de-tva-sur-prestashop.html?search_ab=2&utm_referrer=

They answered me that:

je vous confirme que ce module vous permettra de mettre en place la TVA et son calcul sur votre site automatiquement sans que vous n'ayez à manipuler quoi que ce soit sur votre back office. Ce module fonctionne très bien, et il a fait partie des meilleurs ventes lorsqu'il y avait eu ce changement de tva. 

Translation:

I confirm that this module will allow you to set up VAT and its calculation on your site automatically without you having to handle anything in your back office. This module works great, and it was one of the best sales when there was this change in VAT.

So I bought this module.... But it seems that it doesn't respond to my request... It looks like it doesn't allow to activate VAT en masse, and it is what I need to do.

I thus contacted Prestashop again to ask them if there is something I missed on the module to do what I want, or if the module can't do what I want, I thus ask for a refund.

But after 4 messages since 10 days, still no answer.

I am not very happy because first of, I really need to activate that VAT really quickly, secondly I have the feeling that I thrown 60€ out the window.

So, can someone say me if that module can activate VAT en masse on product page?

If not what do I need to do to get a refund from Prestashop Addons who misled me...?

PrestaShop Addons répond à toutes vos questions!

PrestaShop Addons answers all your questions!

They say...But not after buying???

PS version 1.4.8.2.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards.

Edited by Aslo (see edit history)

Hey, 

I checked your order with our support team, who contacted the developer of the module to get him to answer you. You're in copy of the email. I suggest you to wait until thursday and if we don't get any response, we will see what we can do. Is that ok for you?