Error reporting from paypal IP

Hi,

I had face a problem and i got email daily around 30 to 40 email about "Error reporting from paypal IP". I had attach email sceenshot error one and module that I had use. FYI, i had tried to make purchase in my website www.teeha.my via paypal and the transaction smooth but in the information column there is a word (I don't remember) thats we had cleared it first before key in. Please help me to solve this issue.

Thank you

post-892061-0-86032500-1421658067_thumb.jpg

post-892061-0-64078200-1421658109_thumb.jpg

Here i got from paypal support. Anyone could help me.:

Hi Gadaffi,

Thanks for that. We've checked your API request logs and found that the last request attempt was failing, because of the an invalid cancel URL. The cancel URL you've defined looks like this:

The extra slash before the www are causing this problem. Fix that, and try again.

Been having the exact sample problem. 

Fixed it by uninstalling the module and then re-installing it. It clears all the information. Then set it up again with your PayPal API info.

Just a word of advice - don't use Google Chrome when doing this. I couldn't change my API details on Chrome but it worked fine with Firefox.

Hope this helps.

Edited by tackleboxhq (see edit history)