BO, especially products is running WAY slow, is there anything that can be done?  I have less than 100 products right now.  I'm really worried how slow this thing will be when i have 4000......HELP! Using 1.6.0.11.  The problem is REALLY bad when I add or edit products, waiting for the save button to come up, and then awaiting for the save to happen.

Edited by SLiCK_303

can you please share your front office url?

also who is your hosing and what package do you have from that hosting?

typically when we see slow down on weekends it can be more of your internet connection as there are more people using bandwidth in locale.

there must be a 1000 posts on slow shops...

many of them tell one how to enable prestashop profiling mode.

I'd search on that and do a little bit of investigation, just posting it's slow well...ain't much to go on old boy

look here for good info on the subject...and also google

http://dh42.com/blog/prestashop-debug-profiling/

• Like 1

Ive played with the caching, on/off, with no luck really either way, here is a screenshot from earlier in the day.  I think i'm gonna try 1.6.0.12 and see what happens...

post-243816-0-49584500-1421719269_thumb.png

Edited by SLiCK_303

Here's is a stock 1.6.0.12, with smarty caching on, nothing else changed.  Does that help at all?

post-243816-0-66967800-1421724809_thumb.png

Here also,

Since last weekend suddenly an extreme slow BO. The FO is still fast. I'm on 1.6.0.11.

After installing 1.6.0.12 to a different web space/domain, my site now is running at a good speed.  I'll start uploading pics now and see what happens....

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More