Trying to update default warehouse not possible

Hello,

I am running the latest version 1.6.0.11 of Prestashop. When I try to update the address of my default warehouse, nothing is saved. If I try to delete the warehouse, the error "Property Address->id_country is empty" is shown. If I try to show details, I am told that my warehouse does not exist even though I am able to update my stock.

There are no problems if I create a new warehouse.

Thank you,

kharder

post-906729-0-33014000-1421541375_thumb.png

post-906729-0-40143700-1421541454_thumb.png

Same problem here. Deleted all product data (on stock, not on stock) removed all stock via ASM. My Stock Management shows "no records found" as i have removed everything. Cannot update my warehouse address although the Prestashop says it's a "succesfull update" - when I go back to edit view, there's nothing in the fields and I cannot delete the Warehouse, because of error "Property Address->id_country is empty".

Before this, I did a full Prestashop cleaning with PrestaShop Cleaner v1.8.2 including the database cleaning. Also tried removing browsing historty and going throught Chrome Incognito-mode, but no help.

My browser is Chrome.

Edited by kmn (see edit history)

I'm able to create a new Warehouse and set all the needed details to it, save it, manage it and delete it, no prob. The problem only concerns this one warehouse i have currently.

I'm figuring the PrestaShop Cleaner did something it wasn't supposed to..

EDIT: I was able to re-produce the problem. PrestaShop Cleaner is deleting Warehouse street and city address making the fields unable to store information to.

What i did:

1) Created new Warehouse called TEST
2) Went back to PrestaShop Cleaner module to run the four different operations: Clear orders and Customers, Clean the Catalog data, Check and Fix Functional Integrity Constraints, Database Cleaning and optimizing.

3) After each operation i went to Stock --> Warehouses to check if Warehouse address fields were deleted.

Out of these operations the Clean Catalog Data caused ALL Warehouses address' to be deleted from the PrestaShop system. After this the Warehouse street and city address fields became somehow defragmented. The Admin can edit and save the fields and PrestaShop even reports "Successfull update", but infact the fields are not updated and remain empty.

Street and City are mandatory fields, so the Warehouse cannot be deleted from the system because of this. Deleting Warehouse gives the error we are getting in this thread: "Property Address->id_country is empty".

Also note, that i had multiple warehouses and running the "Clean the Catalog Data" removed each and all of these Warehouses street and city information and making those fields unavailable to edit/store, or delete the warehouse from the system.

Still trying to figure this out, since re-installing and configuring everything again is the last option, although i obviously have local environment to run all this - still..

Edited by kmn (see edit history)
  • Like 1

@kmn, thanks for the detail, to all, I do not recommend using 'any' cleaner module, no matter who is supplying it.  For as many years as I've been on forum, they have been nothing but trouble.

@kmn, if you would be so kind as I think you can help  others, open a bug report here:

http://forge.prestashop.com/

then if you would be so kind as to post bug report back here so others can follow/comment/vote up that would be very useful.  thanks

• 8 months later...

I'm able to create a new Warehouse and set all the needed details to it, save it, manage it and delete it, no prob. The problem only concerns this one warehouse i have currently.

I'm figuring the PrestaShop Cleaner did something it wasn't supposed to..

EDIT: I was able to re-produce the problem. PrestaShop Cleaner is deleting Warehouse street and city address making the fields unable to store information to.

What i did:

1) Created new Warehouse called TEST

2) Went back to PrestaShop Cleaner module to run the four different operations: Clear orders and Customers, Clean the Catalog data, Check and Fix Functional Integrity Constraints, Database Cleaning and optimizing.

3) After each operation i went to Stock --> Warehouses to check if Warehouse address fields were deleted.

Out of these operations the Clean Catalog Data caused ALL Warehouses address' to be deleted from the PrestaShop system. After this the Warehouse street and city address fields became somehow defragmented. The Admin can edit and save the fields and PrestaShop even reports "Successfull update", but infact the fields are not updated and remain empty.

Street and City are mandatory fields, so the Warehouse cannot be deleted from the system because of this. Deleting Warehouse gives the error we are getting in this thread: "Property Address->id_country is empty".

Also note, that i had multiple warehouses and running the "Clean the Catalog Data" removed each and all of these Warehouses street and city information and making those fields unavailable to edit/store, or delete the warehouse from the system.

Still trying to figure this out, since re-installing and configuring everything again is the last option, although i obviously have local environment to run all this - still..

I'm having the same problem, it seems to have been caused by updating from 1.6.0.8 to 1.6.1.0.  If I go into each product and uncheck the "I want to use the advanced stock management system for this product." box and enable "I want to specify available quantities manually"  will it remove the products from the warehouse leaving the available quantities managemant working properly?  If so, and there is a fix for this bug in the future, can I change back to the Advanced Stock Management without reentering the products? Thanks in advance for any help.

• 5 months later...

Hace mucho tiempo que expusieron este problema y el día de hoy, me ocurrió (también usando el CLEANER) y la única solución que me funcionó, fue ir a la base de datos y editar la tabla "psym_address" agregar un registro de dirección y listo, ya se puede editar y modificar a nuestro antojo.

Espero les sirva.

Saludos.

• 1 year later...

If someone is dealing with the issue of 'This warehouse does not exist', it means there is no address assigned to the warehouse.

You won't be able to change it by editing the warehouse.

However, you can go into your database and change the address id of the warehouse. Just create a new address in your backoffice, and enter that address id in the database. (Just find the warehouse table in the database that contains address ID.) Now your warehouse will have a valid address and you can see all the details again. Be sure to backup your shop before doing this, so you can easily go back if needed.