Prestashop does not see the language template files and third-party modules.

alekshop

After saving the modified language files Prestashop no longer see language variables third-party modules and templates. Language files are changed via the menu "Translation". See this video.

Prestashop 1.6.0.11

In the setting of third-party modules missing languages expressions are not translated language variables. Previously, these languages variable displays in English.

Edited by alekshop (see edit history)

Sorry, but doesn't work for me ! I have replaced the file translate.php and done the addition of 2 lines in the secind file, with clearing the cache of PS and the browser, nothing happen, always this bug ! Any idea ? PS 1.6.0.11 coming from PS 1.6.0.8, with autoupdate.

After fixing a new bug: does not work HTML editor for editing email templates.

hello

are you sure that this bug started to appear right after you applied github commit? is there some chances taht you had this problem before applying changes from github?

hello

are you sure that this bug started to appear right after you applied github commit? is there some chances taht you had this problem before applying changes from github?

I did not make changes to the files. I copied the two files that need to make changes.