Addon Theme wont work at all despite many efforts

Sotiris_Soteriou

Hi, 

I have purchased a prestashop theme with an ecommerce module a couple of days ago.. I have followed the very limited documentation regarding the installation of the shop. I am hosting with GODADDY. After many efforts and countless support calls with GODADDY, I managed to install the prestashop, which as I understand defaults to a default theme. Uploading the new theme that I purchased and following instructions how to upload the zip file into the themes folder word by word .. I get a different theme which has nothing to do with the theme that I purchased and there are only 2 pictures that are of the theme that I originally intended to buy.

I really wish that Prestashop chat representatives have been more professional and honest up front when asked whether or not the installation of the whole process is something that is easy. All the promises of the easy straight forward installation is all wrong. 

What really made me upset is that they offer an installation ticket for 200 euros which is double what I paid for , for the theme I bought from Prestashop. Very convenient.

Is there someone in this forum who can please shed some light in all this mess that I have put myself in ??

Thank you 

Sotiris 

post-900826-0-39973100-1421413307_thumb.jpg

post-900826-0-27961700-1421413320_thumb.jpg

Hello,

I'm very sorry to read that misadventure. Could you post me the link of the theme you bought on Addons and your order number?

Most of the themes sold on Addons are from developers from the community. Did you check that the version of the theme you bought is compatible with your PrestaShop version? Did you also contact the developer directly to get support from here? (He must provide you a support service)

Thanks!