Facebook like block issues

Hi everyone,

I have been trying for days to get my facebook like box to work. I have read alot of topics on here but cannot get anything to work.  I have inserted the direct url (http inc) to my wall on facebook as requested. Made sure that my facebook page is public with no restrictions as suggested but still nothing.

I have added a screen shot so you can see. I am using facebook like box block v1.3.3 if that helps.

Any feedback would be gratefully recieved.

Thanks,

Stuart

post-901913-0-14033800-1421360397_thumb.png

Hi,

Thanks for your replies. My website is www.oriflamehull.co.uk. The box only shows on the main page and not on any others,

Dioniz, I am trying to link it to my oriflamehull facebook page and am linking it to my personal page (with friends / photos etc) ....Thats the Url I am putting when on the module as it states.  The link works fine on the footer and takes people to the correct page. But the box (that has pictures of people who follow you) is not showing anything.

Really appreciate you getting back to me. Ohh and I am using the new version if that helps.

Thanks again,

Stuart

• 4 years later...

Hi. New to all of this. I am having the same problem with facebook block. I have changed the url, i have clear cache of prestashop and chrome. What do i do please?

Please consider that my knowledge of computer goes as far as: I am still bashing the printer when it does not want to print.

Thank you for your help

P.S. I am using 1.61 version

Edited by GiulioChilliDoctor (see edit history)