Cloud Config

MEG Venture

Question

In the instructions for developers, it says that:

"To access the various core folders available, you have to use the constants listed in /config/defines.inc.php and /config/defines_uri.inc.php."

However, when I connect to the cloud ftp, the config folder has a link named config.inc.php and can't go to that link via Filezilla.

When I double click, I get the below error:

550 Can't change directory to /config/config.inc.php: Too many levels of symbolic links

Any idea on this?

9 answers to this question

In the instructions for developers, it says that:

"To access the various core folders available, you have to use the constants listed in /config/defines.inc.php and /config/defines_uri.inc.php."

However, when I connect to the cloud ftp, the config folder has a link named config.inc.php and can't go to that link via Filezilla.

When I double click, I get the below error:

550 Can't change directory to /config/config.inc.php: Too many levels of symbolic links

Any idea on this?

Hi, Thank you for your post.

For security reasons we can't allow direct changes in config.inc.php.

What do you need to change in this config file ?

Best regards.

Hi, Yes we made some changes.

Best regards.

Hi Jerome,

For example, with a module I developed, I need to replace some of the theme files by backing them up upon my module's installation function. However, I get the below read-only file error. Then how will I replace theme files?

rename(/core/www/core_1.6.0.11/backoffice//themes/default/template/controllers/products/helpers/uploader/virtual_product.tpl,/core/www/core_1.6.0.11/backoffice//themes/default/template/controllers/products/helpers/uploader/virtual_product_old.tpl): Read-only file system

Hi Jerome,

For example, with a module I developed, I need to replace some of the theme files by backing them up upon my module's installation function. However, I get the below read-only file error. Then how will I replace theme files?

rename(/core/www/core_1.6.0.11/backoffice//themes/default/template/controllers/products/helpers/uploader/virtual_product.tpl,/core/www/core_1.6.0.11/backoffice//themes/default/template/controllers/products/helpers/uploader/virtual_product_old.tpl): Read-only file system

Hi, Why not use overrides ?

Hi,

I'm looking for settings.inc.php in my cloud install of prestashop 1.6.

Can you, please tell where is it ?

I can't find it in the config folder.

I can't see it in ftp log.

I want to tranfert my shop from the cloud to an OVH server. Perhaps there is an easy way to do it ? :)

Thank you for your help.

Best regards

Briac