Cloud Facebook

MEG Venture

Question

I noticed that Google Chrome gives an error on the debug console. It is about Facebook.

Any idea how to resolve this?

Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings.  It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.
https://www.facebook.com/connect/ping?client_id=334341610034299&domain=megv…c%26relation%3Dparent&response_type=token%2Csigned_request%2Ccode&sdk=joey Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/like_box.php?app_id=334341610034299&channe…ashop&locale=en_US&sdk=joey&show_border=false&show_faces=true&stream=false Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS

7 answers to this question

so it contains default facebook block module (footer section, facebook like box with "faces" of profiles that liked fanpage).

module blockfacebook.js file contains this:

js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1&appId=334341610034299";

as you can see it uses predefined appId which is not associated with domain name that you use

replace this appID with own facebook application id that will be associated with your domain.

after that everything will work well. if you don't know how to create it, you can follow this: facebook app id for prestashop

but it's not bug of prestashop ;-)

it's a matter of facebook and how it works these times.

Thanks for the info Vekia. I wanted to ask you if the app is to be used for a customer's website, do I still create the app in my Facebook account or should it be created on the customer's Facebook account?