new forum and cloud..

cocothecat

Question

Why did the forum come down for 2 days only to revamp it? Although I don't post as much as I should I do use it as a major resource as part of my work, bug hunting and problem solving. I don't see why non of this could have been done off line and then taken the site down for a few hours to manage the update?

Congratulations on the launch to cloud BUT it would be nice if for a change you could focus on the core product before trying new things, id fall off my chair if I ever saw a bug or 95% bug free prestashop version. Seems to be a case of introduce more than fix common problems or issues that come up time and time again.

With the move to cloud does this mean there are plans in 12-18 months to remove the download? I only ask as you have already pushed for modules and themes to be sold on the marketplace which kind of makes me think this is in place to make hosted only a seamless transition or at least that's how I see it...

11 answers to this question

Ok. I'll post it here as well.

Thanks for your feedbacks, we need them! We're going to fix those little bugs in the days/weeks to come. Keep them coming!

Ok I'll post it here as well . Embedding youtube videos don't work. Here is more detailes about the problems and how to fix : https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/394239-bug-youtube-video-are-not-visible/

Does someone know where/how I can change my email of my forum's account? I asked for it in "contact us" form but I have no reply.

Also, there is a problem with login: I see "Sign in" link but I'm already connected (since I can post this message).

That was a cookie problem.

To change email I asked Samya. Thx!

• Like 1