1-click upgrade halts

Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade from PS 1.6.0.9 to 1.6.0.11 via 1-click upgrade. But no matter what pc or mac i have tried and regardless of which browser, the upgrade stops while backing up at this point "Backup files in progress. 5886 files left"

I had my MAC with a chrome browser running for 8 hours without any progress. The "wheel" of progress is removed from the screen at this point, and the only indication that the process is still running is the "wheel" in the upper left corner

Se attached screendump

post-773358-0-19595700-1421136085_thumb.jpg

Edited by SoluNOiD (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

Hello and thanks for the reply.

But as far as I understood, SoluNOiD and myself are not running the shop itself on a Mac, just the browser frontend.

I am running my shop on a Linux system from a professional hoster. I have all the requirements for PHP set correctly, as far as the documentation gives it  correct.

What I did now because of time, is to run a separate backup via FTP to save my files before upgrading. Then I did an upgrade where I specified not to do a backup.

This is a workarround for me. But I would wish, that the automated backup would work with the 1-click upgrade because it gives much more safetyness.

So I would hope, that there are still some more suggestions...

Thanks

Dieter

Edited by radler64 (see edit history)