Correct price for product size in product list

LinthorpeBeds

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to include a function for customers which sounds simple, but I don't know where to start.

Basically the company sells beds and mattresses in various sizes. 'Sizes' have been set up in the CMS as a Product Attribute and then combinations have been set up for each product.

For example: A 'Bentley Designs Atlanta Bed Frame' is available in Single, Double, King and Super King. The prices for each have all been set up and they work as expected on the actual product page.

On the website front end, a customer can choose product filters in the layered navigation (see Screenshot 1), to show only the applicable results. I would like it to update the price as necessary as well.

For example, if a customer clicks on the filter for King Size (see Screenshot 2), I would like the correct prices to be displayed, not for them to merely act as a 'from price'. Currently when we do this, the price shown is actually for the Single Size.

Is anyone aware of a module which I can install which includes this functionality? Alternatively, can anyone advise on some code we might be able to add somewhere to do this?

Cheers,

Andy

post-901636-0-63762400-1421078355_thumb.jpg

post-901636-0-16351600-1421078360_thumb.jpg