Currencies

Hi Nemo1, have been writting a mail to you also, have seen all your stuff on youtube.

Catalog is disable ...

Weird, when? I guess I missed it/

Is that an upgraded or fresh version? It just looks like js doesn't run.

I think its a fresh version, I installed it as a one click installation... I wrote on your nemo.com mail

I think its a fresh version, I installed it as a one click installation... I wrote on your nemo.com mail

Ahh, Just found it :) I never check my inbox on sunday :)

In any case, Try re-uploading a clean 1.6.0.9 blockcurrencies module. If that doesn't work, copy the one in the default template folder /modules as well, it might fix it

I tried to look for the module, but cant find it to that version, and its not shown as a module in my version, its like build in....

Ahh, Just found it :) I never check my inbox on sunday :)

In any case, Try re-uploading a clean 1.6.0.9 blockcurrencies module. If that doesn't work, copy the one in the default template folder /modules as well, it might fix it

I tried to look for the module, but cant find it to that version, and its not shown as a module in my version, its like build in....

I have one currency module in, but can only disable or enable it, and uninstall it, I tried to look it up in prestashop, but cant find it..

I have one currency module in, but can only disable or enable it, and uninstall it, I tried to look it up in prestashop, but cant find it..

In this /public_html/sastek/themes/default-bootstrap/js/modules should I see the currensiesblock module here?