Rod

Attribute on product list

How can I make the attribute on product list page, so that my client can choose what he need.

I want to make the page like attachment.

thanks.

16505_RtSBvCZ0USpEFc3PjJtN_t

18378_zvlf43H8SWq6o5oiz3Jf_t

Catalog > Attributes and groups, first make groups (for example colour, size...), then attributes for this groups.

He is looking to display the attribute selection directly in a category page (as the image shows).

This I not an option in prestashop, making it work there would require some changes to the core files, to basically add the attribute functionality o a product page to the category page.

You probably want to do the same for the manufacturer, supplier and search page, and possibly also the homefeatured items

Yes,tomger is right.i am really need this.

Anyone can help me........ :)

I managed this - I managed to apply the attributes to different buttons.....

but you can only have one attribute group else you would get issues.

I think this is bad design from presta personally - great shop, but I have noticed that this issues gets largely ignored in here.

can you share,how you manage this.i only have one attribute group.

thanks

Hi there

where do you want to do it?

In my experience, I found that I had to doit on the products page, category page (product-list.tpl) and the home featured module.

Blake

give me a shout if you need help with this, sure I can help.

either way, there is not a perfect answer to this solution - prestashop is not really designed to work in this way.

with the help of a few people inn here though, i managed to find a solution that works fine for me - basically, the homepage and category pages are virtually the same, but the products page i found to be a bit tougher - i also had to edit the cart.php file in order for the ajax and jquery effect to wor correctly.

I want to delet the botton of "view" and add the attribute and quantity for customer to choose.

And this is on category page.