How to change order id from "JFAKSFJF" to number? Ver. 1.6

DCstar

Hi, 

I would like to ask you how to change my order id from "JFAKSFJF" to number ? I read lot about it, but sometimes it doesnt work, so I decide to write here. I hope it's ok. 

I need to change letters to numbers but I need some text in fron of the number as well. Something like "Shop-123456". And the change needs to be visible everywhere (e-mail, order list, .. ). My version is 1.6.

Thank you for help. 

A free module exists, search on the forum :)

Hi, yes that's true, but if I want to use another module for pay method by cash, it doesn't work. I downloaded the module and everytime when I'm using pay cash, only one thing what I get is error page :( So I need to figure out another way.

Hi, 

I would like to ask you how to change my order id from "JFAKSFJF" to number ? I read lot about it, but sometimes it doesnt work, so I decide to write here. I hope it's ok. 

I need to change letters to numbers but I need some text in fron of the number as well. Something like "Shop-123456". And the change needs to be visible everywhere (e-mail, order list, .. ). My version is 1.6.

Thank you for help. 

Hi,

maybe you can get some help from here: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/319928-configuring-order-reference/

I made this modification yesterday (PS1.6.09), works well what I tested.

:)

Edited by kaitzu (see edit history)