back office drop down menus don't work

parista

hi,

Before to update the previous version on my web site, i updated it on my localhost to make a test.

At the left side, i see all the menus but non of them show the sub menus. 

i tought that i made a mistake with 1 click update and i removed all the www files and i installed once again the new version. The same error, i can not edit my back office menus.

Do you have any idea why i have this problem?

This is bcs the new version don't work properly on localhost?

thank you

hi,

Before to update the previous version on my web site, i updated it on my localhost to make a test.

At the left side, i see all the menus but non of them show the sub menus. 

i tought that i made a mistake with 1 click update and i removed all the www files and i installed once again the new version. The same error, i can not edit my back office menus.

Do you have any idea why i have this problem?

This is bcs the new version don't work properly on localhost?

thank you

Just did an upgrade and I'm having the same exact problem, I don't know what to do!

nobody has any idea or those who can help have not seen the message yet?

Not to have the same problem on my going web site, i am afraid to update the latest version...

thanks

----------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

It's better sometimes to read all the indications and explanations not to have problem..

After to upgrade my localhost, To Do List appear and it says to make + F5. After to reenter to my backoffice, i did it and it's good and all the drop down menus worked.

Now it's time to upgrade the latest version on my real web site. But i have unfortunatly another problem about my PHP executation time setting. I opened a new topic, you can visit it if you are interested:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/400608-phps-max-execution-time-setting-warn-for-upgrading/

As the problem of the current topic is solved for me, i mark it as solved.

Thanks every body

Edited by parista (see edit history)

Having the same problem:

1 - no dropdown menus in admin

2 - cannot switch between tabs in product editor

URL in product tabs change, but nothing happens at the screen.

Tried in different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera) - the same. In Firefox I receive an error:

Password one more time

Tab: Features (0)

An error occurred during tabs loading: some of them cannob be loaded...

[it is a simple translation of the error message, so someone can have different text]

May be found the solution:

I have two language website (Russian and Ukrainian). So, it works fine in one language and no dropdowns in another.

In my case - working admin language is Ukrainian

broken is Russian

May be found the solution:

I have two language website (Russian and Ukrainian). So, it works fine in one language and no dropdowns in another.

In my case - working admin language is Ukrainian

broken is Russian

Unfortunately it also didn'e help. Drop downs and tabs again stopped working.

From time to time drop downs apperar, but only for the next page switch.

I have opened forge report on this issue

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-4259

please click  the forge report, vote up, add comments...

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-4259

Note: because you all are early adopters of 16011, please open forge reports for issues then post new topics.  The PrestaShop team works from forge, not forum.  Thanks

Hi El Patron,

I just checked and I don't have a module 'onboarding' installed so can't be that, i've also just checked through my Database because I notice there were a few inconsistencies with the engine type for each table, all tables have now been changed to InnoDB and charset set to utf8 general.... didn't make any difference... issue is still there.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

My store was totaly freezed after updating to 1.6.0.11 ... and i was stuck but finally, i found an answer (while this bug is not resolved) ... .
If you use cloudflare for your store, you have to change a cloudflare setting :  

- deactivate "Rocket Loader" ("Perfomance settings" menu) and that's all. Empty store and browser cache.

Work for me ;)

Best regards,

Guy.

• Like 2