Payment module not showing in active payment modules

iluvar

Hi,

I'm developing a custom payment module - used AuthorizeAIM as base.

I can install my module and see it in a list of installed modules - in BO Modules->Modules, but it doesn't show up in BO Modules->Payment.

In front office none of my payment modules show up as available for checkout. I've installed also AuthorizeAIM and it also doesn't show up during checkout but it does show  up in BO Active modules.

I've checked payment restrictions and carriers, googled and googled for this issue but there seem to be no similar situations or clear solutions.

Hope you can help.

Do you have error showing turned on?

If you are using another module as template, make sure there are no naming conflicts as this can be the cause why they do not show up. In addition, if the module does not show up on backoffice, make sure it is structure is valid.

You can find more information about creating modules here: http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS16/Creating+a+PrestaShop+Module

Hi,

I'm developing a custom payment module - used AuthorizeAIM as base.

I can install my module and see it in a list of installed modules - in BO Modules->Modules, but it doesn't show up in BO Modules->Payment.

In front office none of my payment modules show up as available for checkout. I've installed also AuthorizeAIM and it also doesn't show up during checkout but it does show  up in BO Active modules.

I've checked payment restrictions and carriers, googled and googled for this issue but there seem to be no similar situations or clear solutions.

Hope you can help.

Please clarify where you are expecting to see your module.  it is also helpful to know what version of PS we are talking about...

The BO > Modules > Payment page has 4 sections to

1) The very top module list will only display 'approved' payment modules.  Those are generally only modules developed by Prestashop.  Your module will not appear here

2) Currency restrictions

3) Group Restrictions

4) Country Restrictions

So please clarify which of the 4 you do not see, and also what version of PS we are talking about.

Please clarify where you are expecting to see your module.  it is also helpful to know what version of PS we are talking about...

The BO > Modules > Payment page has 4 sections to

1) The very top module list will only display 'approved' payment modules.  Those are generally only modules developed by Prestashop.  Your module will not appear here

2) Currency restrictions

3) Group Restrictions

4) Country Restrictions

So please clarify which of the 4 you do not see, and also what version of PS we are talking about.

Hi,

Thank you for your effort.

I can see the module in Modules->Modules, "Payments and Gateways" section, and it is installed and enabled. I can configure it without errors.

I can't see it under Modules->Payment in "Active payments"  but is shows under restrictions. 

In FO when I go to checkout I don't have any available payment modules to make the payment ( I have other modules, official, enabled for payment ). 

@Richard - It is Prestashop 1.6

I have already explained it in my previous post.

Prestashop does not allow non-Prestashop modules to appear in the first section 'active payments'.  It is reserved for Prestashop only modules.  It is not a bug or defect, it is the way they have designed it to work

• Like 3

I have already explained it in my previous post.

Prestashop does not allow non-Prestashop modules to appear in the first section 'active payments'.  It is reserved for Prestashop only modules.  It is not a bug or defect, it is the way they have designed it to work

Hi,

Thank you for this explanation.

Do you have any ideas why it doesn't show up in FO during checkout ?

Issue is that none of installed and enabled payment modules is available during checkout - including my own.

A checklist of the most obvious reasons

1) enabled

2) There are no restrictions on currencies, groups or countries

3) That the modules are hooked to "displayPayment"

4) Do you have any overrides installed

5) Have you made any modifications to the core code that would have caused the issue

• Thanks 1

Hi,

Again, I would like to thank you for your effort.

It seems that this was all my mistake.

I was forcing SSL ( since I used Authorize AIM as a base for my development ) and on my test host I don't use SSL - so that was the reason my module didn't show up in FO.

• 1 year later...

Hello I am having a similar problem.

I have installed cash envoy for payment and configured

the issue i am having is that where there is

Please mark each checkbox for the country, or countries, in which you want the payment module(s) to be available.

the checkbox doesn't show to select.

and it doesn't appear in the front page.

kindly assist

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

In Prestashop 1.6.1 if bankwire or payments don't show, I tried everything until I found the solution by Localization>Localization and at bottom Advanced and confirming the country identifier. It was us and changed it desired country and payment options showed.

• 1 year later...
On 1/8/2015 at 1:35 AM, bellini13 said:

A checklist of the most obvious reasons

1) enabled

2) There are no restrictions on currencies, groups or countries

4) Do you have any overrides installed

5) Have you made any modifications to the core code that would have caused the issue

@vijayrami

config/xml/tab_modules_list.xml

find 

AdminPayment

tab lists and check your module is available in that list.

and

did the trick

thanks ton

• 7 months later...