No products in order, filemtime(): stat failed

Hello,

PS 1.6.0.9

In my shop I can order a product. The product is added to the shopping cart so I go to the payment section. Everything works fine a new order is created the payment is done correctly only the order in my backoffice is empty!

0 products odered.

What can be the problem?

*Update, I made an PHP error log from one order, shall I post it here? it has 550 Excel lines!

Thanks in advance,

Constantijn

Edited by consti6731 (see edit history)

I have the same problem here.

In 10 valid orders I will receive 1-2 empty orders without any payment choosen.

Also I don't received any email alert about this new order.

1.6.0.9 upgrade from 1.4

Payment modules only bank wire and cod with fee

So how can I fix it??

The bugs in 1.6 version are uncountable :( :(

Hello kikis,

Sorry to hear that you have the same problem on the other hand the more people facing it the earlier we can expect a solution.

Today I asked my IT collegue for the problem and his focus is now on the smarty Cache. Unfortunately he will not be in the office anymore today but tomorrow we will continue. I will update this post if we find a solution. 

So, unfortunately no solution jet.

Considering now a downgrade back to P.S 1.5.4 because my shop is not working at all at the moment.

Working in the product catalogue is very difficult and paying in the shop is impossible due to the filemtime error.

I hope it is possible to still downgrade to 1.5.4.

Problem solved,

I am moving back to PrestaShop 1.5.4

What I do wonder is when PrestaShop experts are picking up a problem and when they just leave it like they did with this topic

For me it is very unclear when I can use the forum and when not, apperently this is not an issue that attracts any interest from them.

• Like 1