Attribute specific price should get selected on Product List to the Cart

Hi All,

As per my requirement i want to add Selected attribute specific price for the product from Product List to the Cart.

My product page contains 'Gift Vouchers' and each gift voucher can be of various type in the format of their price. (like voucher of R.5000, Rs.3000, Rs.1000,... etc). Now on the product list i'm showing all the options as an Attributes for that product. And every attribute have specific price. Also there is a Default Price added for Product / Voucher (Say Rs.5000).

So when if i select Voucher of Rs.500 from drop down and click on 'Add to Cart', the Price which is related to that attribute should get added to the cart. But only default price (Rs.5000) gets added n cart.

Please see the attachment and help me with suggestions.

post-890432-0-69961800-1420459233_thumb.png

Edited by sphinx.ganesh (see edit history)

Combination products use a combination of the price defined on Catalog->Products->Product Price (Product Price) and the price defined on Catalog->Products->Combinations->Impact on Price (Combination Price Impact).

There are three ways to price combinations:

(1) Use Product Price only (Product Price = Price, Combination Price Impact = 0). All combinations must be the same price .

(2) Use a mix of Product Price and Combination Impact on Price. (Product Price = Price, Combination Price Impact for same price = 0, Combination Price Impact for different price = +/- price change). Some combinations can be the same price.

(3) Use Combination Price Impact only (Product Price = 0, Each Combination Price Impact = actual price for each combination). All combinations can be different price.

Make sure that you have set the appropriate values for BOTH the product price and EACH combination price impact to achieve the price results you want.

Hi, I already setup all combinations and prices. They are displaying perfectly as i shown in attachment. But i have question for 'Product List'. If i select any combination on product list and click on 'Add to Cart', then selected combination price is does not get added in Cart. Only default 'Price' gets added.

I want to add selected combination price to be get add in cart from Product List.

Here is the URL to check what i'm talking about -
http://symphony-solution.com/sendwowgifts/21-send-gift-card

Edited by sphinx.ganesh (see edit history)

I see. The product page works fine; the product listing on the category page exhibits the problem.

What you're seeing is default behavior of Prestashop. The easiest solution to this problem is to turn on the setting in the back office that disables the AddToCart button for combination products on category pages. This makes it so that the AddToCart button is not displayed for combination products and forces the user to go to the product page by selecting the product which THEN allows them to select the option they want.

The alternative to this, if you're determined to have the option selection and AddToCart button on the category page, would require customization of the product-list.tpl file.